Chapter 1: Sakura Haruno

The thought of walking with a leech at your waist, pulling you each time you mess something up, makes you feel like something isn't right. You try to walk a different direction, but the leech pulls you and you end up going straight. The fact that you can't lose your concentration of going straight, makes for a good nerve breaking moment.

Now imagine walking on a tight rope with the leech at your waist. Wouldn't that be of some help. You walk on the rope, and each time you miss place your foot, you fall to your doom. But then suddenly, your pulled back up. Why is that? Why not let you fall?

The person pulling the leech knows you can't handle being alone, or even make your own decisions. How would you be able to live if someone doesn't trust you? Or even... Understand you?

***Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, 8:00 P.M.***

Its been a while since I saw the light flash into my eyes. The door opening made my eyes squint and beg them to close again. I see flashes of light, rapidly flashing in front of me, while a hand stretches out to me.

"Ready for your performance tonight, Haruno?" The guys asks. He's kind of tall, dark hair, and dark eyes which shine in the thousands of lights that surround us. His lips end up turning into a smirk, which I quickly respond to.

"Of course!" I take the guys' hand and he pulls me out. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else, Sasuke~kun?" I laugh. The black hair guy looks at me and chuckles.

"You just want to get rid of me, don't yeah, Haruno?" He laughs as well. Sasuke brings me out on the red carpet. "I had to fill in for Kakashi."

"For Kakashi~sama? Why? Where did he go?" I ask Sasuke. Sasuke leads me to a group of Paparazzi.

"He has been moved to another agency apparently."

"No way!" Sasuke nods. I can't believe he got moved. At least I still have Sasuke as a bodyguard.

"This means," Sasuke begins to say. "That I am now your permeant Bodyguard. And the fact that you know me well enough, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me when I'm around, got it?" I nod and laugh a little. I can't help, but laugh because he's such a child around me, and taking him serious, isn't something I can really do.

He frowns at me. I know he doesn't like it when I do that. And with that, Sasuke leads me to a group of Paparazzi behind a red rope. I walk slowly to the center with Sasuke, and lights begin to flash.

"Hey Sakura! How's the new album going?" Says a paparazzi. I smile as gently as possible.

"Well, its taking a while. I have many great ideas for the album and the theme to it."

"Your saying that its not easy making music for you?" Says another paparazzi.

"Its not a matter of saying its easy. You need to put dedication into the song, making what you know you can. Sure, its not easy figuring out music that other Artist haven't thought of yet, but there's always something out there that other people haven't thought of. Its just that it takes time." I start getting nervous. I know that the fact that whatever I say, the paparazzi will try to pick up on the small details and push them against me. That's there job.

"Are you saying that most people can't be as talented and wise as you?" The same paparazzi asks.

"No. That's not what I meant at all. I was trying to say-" Someone is pulling my arm, and pulling me away from the group. I turn around and its Sasuke.

"Ms. Haruno can't answer your questions right now. She's running late and answering your guys questions, will only delay her. Excuse us." Sasuke pulls on me, and I begin to follow. "I can't believe these people. And they pay them for being snotty and.." Sasuke stops himself and sighs.

"At least your not the one who is famous. The fact that I have to sing in front of a million people, and get known for every little single thing I do, is something that you call stressful." I say. I lift an eyebrow and let Sasuke hear my word. Unlike him, I'm a famous singer who gets judge for constant things. It could be from what I eat for breakfast to what I wear when I'm not working. All this gets your life complicated.

Sasuke looks at me, and nods his head in understanding. "I understand what you go through." He sighs. "I actually don't understand because I'm not living it. But I get heat on me too."

"Like what?" I ask him.

"People think we're dating." My eyebrow lifts almost to where my hair starts. If that's even possible. "Well, we're always together. You can't blame them for assuming." Assuming? More like lay-off-my-back! "And anyways." Sasuke's voice got serious all of a sudden.

"What's wrong Sasuke~kun? What do you mean by what you last said?" I asks. Sasuke lets go of me.

"About what they say. I wanted to tell-"

"Sakura!" I hear a voice say from a distance. "Hey, Sakura! How's it hanging!?" A blonde girl waves from where the Paparazzi are shooting pictures. A guys standing next to her is holding her hand.

"Ino! Kiba!" Ino and Kiba walk fast towards us, leaving the crowd of Paparazzi behind flashing cameras and questions all over the place.

They get to us and both Ino and Kiba hug me so tight that I feel like my insides could explode, and leave me with broken bones and messed up interiors.

"Oh my gosh, girl! I haven't seen you in a year!" She shouts. They finally let go of me.

"You've been counting?" I ask her, laughing while I say it.

"No! You wish!" She laughs as well.

"Don't forget that I'm still here." Kiba chuckles and smiles at me. Sasuke moves closer towards us. "Hey Sasuke long time no see, bro?! How's being Sakura's bodyguard feeling?"

"I'll tell you, its a nightmare." Both Kiba and Sasuke laugh. Me and Ino frown. I stand close to Sasuke, and punch his arm.

"You know, your so immature." I tell him. He leans on my shoulder.

"You can't be serious, Haruno. I'm immature? Have you seen yourself lately?" He laughs, and moves back while I try to punch him once more.

But I stop when Ino shouts, "Sakura! Your going to be late!" Ino takes my hand and Sasuke and Kiba follow.

This is what happens when you pay attention to your friends INSTEAD of your job... -_-