Chapter 4: We Meet Again

My eyes open, feeling rusty and hard to open when I realize that the sun rays are hitting my face. Its morning. I've must of doze off while thinking of mom.

I look around, taking in the fresh air that's blowing through the morning sky. The thought of feeling this, makes my stomach feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. Its nice and I rather take advantage of the breeze.

I slowly get up, and look out the balcony, and see many cars roaming the streets, and many people walking on the sidewalks, probably enjoying a nice walk around town.

I look back at my room only to hear someone knocking at the door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Its Sasuke." I frown, and walk towards the door. Stupid Sasuke. He left me to sleep when I specifically told him to wake me up. I turn the door knob and in comes in a sleep Sasuke. "Good Morning." He says between a yawn.

"Good Morning. Why are you here?" I ask.

"Someone got off on the wrong side of the bed." He closes his eyes a bit, and opens them again. "I came to check up on you."

"But your still in pajamas." I stare at him, hoping he leaves or something.

"Yeah, I know. I decided that I'll sleep in your room because mine has noisy people in them." I look at both his arms. Apparently, he was already prepared. He brought a blanket and a pillow.

I sigh, and close the door behind me. "You can sleep here, I guess. But I'm hoping your not crazy when it comes to sleep, ok?" I tell him.

"I'm a calm person Sakura. I don't sleep "crazy"." He shrugs and walks over to a lounge chair in the balcony.

"Your not sleeping there." I tell him. "Your sleeping on the bed." He frowns at me. I widen my eyes, meaning I'm insisting him to follow my order. He has to anyways.

"Alright. I'll sleep on the bed."

"You'll have to scoot over because I'm taking a 2 hour nap." He groans and jumps onto the bed. He pulls the covers to the other side of the bed, and he puts down his pillow and blanket. I walk over to my side of the bed, and take the covers over me, and lay next to Sasuke on the bed. After a while, my eyes close shut revealing a dream of my mom, when she was alive.

***Few Hours Later, Kitchen***

Sasuke is preparing lunch, while I get the silverware from the cabinets. I know what your thinking. Why isn't Sakura cooking? Well, I cook, but Sasuke cooks better. He's like an international chef or something. He thinks of himself as a badass with talent. I wonder who lied to you...

As I set up the table, Sasuke yells out to me. "Make sure that the table is clean, and well polished!" I frown. Sasuke acts like a housewife, like the ones on tv. They tell you to do something, but they want it perfect. Typical housewife Sasuke...

"Yeah, yeah. I know what to do." I yell back, while getting a kitchen rag from the counter close to the kitchen. I clean the table AGAIN, and make sure that its clean as a whistle. "Hey Sasuke! Who are we having over for dinner today?" I ask him, a third time.

"You'll see. I can't say anything until they come over." Oh! So its a group of people, not just one person!

"Ok, fine! Don't tell me!" I pout, and redirect myself to the kitchen cabinets. I take out plates and bowls. I go back to the dinning table and set down the plates and bowls neatly. Then once again, I go back to the kitchen again to get Spoons and Forks.

After a while of going back and forth, I finally finish setting up the table. Sasuke comes out to inspect it. "Its nice...but you shouldn't put the plates like that." He goes around and rearranges them. "Now its better."

"Seriously Sasuke?! I did fine." He snorts and I punch him in the arm. Right then, we hear the door bell ring. Sasuke goes and answers it, while I follow behind. He opens the door.

"Hello! Is Sakura here?" The figure is tall and very cheerful. I look at the man who's standing at the door. Sasuke turns to look at me with a smile on his face. "Dad!" I shout. I run up to him, and hug him so tight, making him squeeze as well.

"Its good to see you sweety!" He turns to look at Sasuke. I let go of him. "Hey Sasuke. How's it been?"

"Its been fine." He replies.

"She hasn't caused you any trouble?"

"She has, but it wasn't that bad." My dad laughs.

"I see. At least your not doing drugs." He tells me, with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, like I would ever do that." I laugh. My dad walks in the house. Sasuke is about to shut the door, but my dad stops him.

"Wait up. There's still other people coming."

"Who?" Me and Sasuke ask. We turn to the open door, and two other figures come up to the door. The man has blonde hair, spiky, much like Naruto's hair, I should add. And the woman beside him has red long hair, much like Karins'. They resemble them a lot actually.

"Hello, Sakura. Hello, Sasuke." The woman says. We raise an eyebrow.

"How do you know our names?" I ask her.

"You don't remember us?" She asks as well. "Kushina~sama? Minato~sama?" Me and Sasuke shake our heads slowly. The woman gets upset. "I'm Kushina. And this is Minato. We've known you guys since you were just babies." She smiles. Me and Sasuke flinch. Could this be Naruto and Karin's parents?

"You can meet our kids." Minato says. Two more figures come running towards the door. They stop right at the edge of the door, and they stay in shock.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Both Naruto and Karin say excitedly.

"He's my dad." I tell them.

"He's my boss." Sasuke tells them. They both smile.

"Really? That's so cool!" Karin shouts. "Your dad is such an important man! Your lucky to have him as a father." Karin walks over to her fathers side. "But your already amazing enough." She tells him. Minato hugs her.

"Shall we go eat?" My dad asks. Minato and Kushina follow my dad to the dinning table.

"No thanks dad." I tell him. "I'm not hungry. And anyways, I already ate."

"Are you sure honey?" He asks.

"Yes I'm sure dad." I reply to him. Smiling at him even though he can't see me.

"Alright." I don't hear anything else, so I turn to Sasuke.

"Are you going to eat?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "Na. I'm not all that hungry."

I turn to Naruto and Karin. "Are you guys going to eat?"

"I'm not really in the mood for eating." Karin says.

"I already ate." Naruto says. I shrug. I don't know what we can do? We're teenagers and I usually never really have free time. I don't know what teenagers like to do!

"What do you guys want to do?" I ask them. They all shrug as well.

"I think i know what we can do." Naruto suggests. He tells us what we can do. Sasuke rejects it. Karin says yes. And I say whatever. Naruto says yes. So its up to me to either tie the decision or break the streak.

I try to choose carefully. So, I chose to break the streak.