Chapter 2: Getting Ready

Ino pulls on me, dragging me towards a dressing room marked with my name. I look at the door, and feel really awkward. The fact that I have my own dressing room, bothers me. I don't really have any time for myself.

"Lets get you ready." Ino happily says. She smiles and pulls me into the room. She shuts it behind me, and she leaves Sasuke and Kiba with a frown on their faces.

"We'll be waiting then." Sasuke says from the other side of the door. "We'll let you guys do your 'girl things'." I frown towards the door. I hope that idiot feels chills.

"What's wrong Sasuke?" Kiba asks, and his feet seem to move towards the door. The door moves a bit, and I'm guessing he's leaning against it.

Sasuke answers: "I just felt a chill down my spine." Ha! He knows its from me!

After my outburst inside my head, I feel another pull from Ino, and now I'm sitting on a chair.

"Sakura. Meet your two stylist, Hinata!" Ino points at a girl with Dark Blue hair with light purple-like eyes. "And Ten Ten!" Ino points at a girl next to Hinata who has Brown hair and put up into two little buns. They both bow and I smile.

"No need for the bow." I tell them. "Helping me get ready is thanks enough." I smile again, and the two girls smile, and blush.

"W-we have to do this." Hinata says. "Its a tradition for a stylist to show respect to a pop star or celebrity." Ten Ten nods.

"We can't break tradition, and we're also glad to meet our idol." Ten Ten says, and smiles really brightly. She walks over to me and inspects my hair. "I'm sorry if I'm in your personal space, but I need to see how your hair is, and what type it is."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Oh! Pardon my rudeness. I'm a hair stylist. I need to feel your hair, and see how your hair can be arranged and look beautiful. I know it sounds weird, but yeah. That's my job!" She smiles wryly and I smile back.

"Its not weird. If you think its weird then other people might think it too. For me, being a stylist is fun. I may never done it, but its interesting." Ten Ten blushes and squeals.

"Thanks! Oh!" Ten Ten looks at the clock on the wall that reads 8:45. "We need to hurry! Its getting late! Hinata! Get her some clothes!"

"H-hai!" Hinata runs a small run.

"Hurry, Hinata!"

"I-i'm trying. I'm sorry!" They're both panicking. Hinata seems like she's going to faint before our very eyes. These two need to calm down.

"Please you two. No rushing." I tell them.

"B-but if we don't hurry, y-you'll be late." Hinata says to me. She walks to me and measures a blue dress on me. "This would be cute, but.." She goes back and gets another dress. This time its purple. "How about this one?" I look at it, but it doesn't really match.

"Wouldn't it be better if it were a red or green that would match my eyes or hair?" I ask Hinata. Hinata looks at me and she smiles.

"That's r-right! Thank you Sakura~san!" She runs to get another dress. This time a little quicker. She brings a green, sparkly dress. It doesn't have too many sparkles and its very glamorous. "This one is perfect."

"Wow. This is gorgeous." I look at it and feel it from all over. It has ruffles that come out from every part of the dress. The ruffles contain little sparkles and with some flatts that Hinata brought that glitter as much as the dress, makes for a better outfit.

"I'm glad you like it!" She says.

"You have such good taste, Hinata~chan!" Hinata smiles and blushes.

"There!" Ten Ten shouts. I look at the mirror and she just finished my hair in just 5 minutes! "Do you like it?" She asks.

"I love it!" My hair is in a bun. Another part of my hair is around my bun. Its into a braid. There's also hair hanging beside my ears which is curled with such a nice swirl.

"Really? Thank you! Now, go put on your dress!" She grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me gently out of my chair.

"Alright. Thank you, you two." I smile and go into a fitting room.

***Few Minutes Later, Backstage***

"Thank you Hinata and Ten Ten. Thank you for all this. And for going quickly as you possibly can." I smile and they smile back.

"No need to thank, Sakura~san. Its our job after all." Ten Ten says.

"Y-yeah. But your still w-welcome." Hinata says, and smiles with nervousness. Its weird. Ten Ten and Hinata were acting differently when we were in the dressing room.

"We should go Sakura." Sasuke says. "Thanks Ten Ten and Hinata. Really appreciate it." Sasuke smiles really gently and both girls blush.

"Well! Good luck out there Sakura~san!" Ten Ten says quickly.

"Y-yeah! G-good luck! B-bye!" Hinata says. Before you know it, there gone.

"That was weird." Me and Sasuke say. We shrug and move behind the stage.

"You have 5 minutes until you go on. Are you ready?" Sasuke asks. I nod.

"I'm just a little nervous, but it will go away when I'm on stage."

"Hmph." Sasuke gets close to me, and inspects my face. He puts a hand to my cheek and soothes my cheek with his thumb. "You have something on your cheek." He takes off a piece of dried Mascara. Stupid me!

"Oh yeah. It was my fault. Is it off?" He creases my cheek some more.

"Yeah. Its off now." He looks at me. I look at him. His eyes are a dark, dark color black, and they seem to shine a nice light towards me. But I can't seem to stare at him for much longer because I turn to look down.

"Ms, Haruno." I look to my right. Sasuke lets go of my cheek and puts it next to him.

"Yes?"

"Your on."

"Ok, thank you." I look back at Sasuke. "I need to go."

"Break a leg out there." I nod and smile. I walk over to the platform. I look straight for a few moments until the platform begins to move.

Here goes nothing!