Chapter 5: The Past

We play like children, while my Dad, Minato, and Kushina are in the living talking about random adult stuff.

"I'll beat you!" Naruto says. He plays with a controller, very old, and it has many years since it last came out.

"My GameCube, meaning I can beat you, and I will." I tell him. We play Mario Kart non-stop, ever since Naruto suggested we play truth or dare.

I couldn't think of something to do, so Naruto suggested we play Truth or Dare. Karin agreed while Sasuke said no. Naruto said yes, and I didn't really care. It was up to me to either say yes, or no. I said yes, but we never played it anyways. We ended up playing my old Nintendo GameCube.

"I bet your room is really huge." Naruto tells me. I shrug, opening the door to my room. They all go in, Naruto and Karin stay in shock. "I was right." They go around, looking at everything, and touching everything they see.

Then all of a sudden, Naruto had such a cute expression on his face. "You have a GameCube?!" He shouts.

I nod. "Yes. My Dad got me it when I was only 5. He said that another girl was selling it, saying she needed the extra money for her mother."

Naruto nodded, but suddenly jumped up and down. "Can we play it?!" He asks.

"Yes! I haven't played for a while now, and I'm starting to get rusty." We prepare the game system.

"Aren't you guys too old for Video Games?" Sasuke and Karin ask.

Me and Naruto look at each other. We both lift an eyebrow, and we look back at Sasuke and Karin. "NO." We smile and start up the game.

We play and play until our hands get sore. We ask Sasuke and Karin to play, but both of them refused to. We finally convinced them to play, and believe it or not, but...they both knew how to play. And very good. But I beat them all!

After a while of competitive gaming, Naruto and Karin had to head out.

"Time to go kids." Minato says.

"No! They can't leave yet!" I whine. "I want them to stay."

"You sound like a little girl." My Dad says. "They need to head home."

"Please Minato~sama and Kushina~sama! Please let them stay! Just for one night? Please?" Minato and Kushina look at each other. They look at Naruto and Karin.

"I don't know." Minato says. "What do you say, Kei?" My Dad shrugs.

"I don't mind them sleeping over. If you let them stay, that will be fine by me." My Dad says. Kushina sighs, and smiles to us kids.

"You two can stay." She says. We jump up and down with delight. Except Sasuke. He's not that type of person to do that.

***Midnight, Sakura's Room***

I feel my body move awkwardly. I turn on my left side and face Karin. She's sound asleep, but her arms are on my face, and her feet are against my stomach.

This is very weird. The thought that maybe Karin can hit my boob, it sounds like a very painful expressions. I think I'll stay on the couch next to the balcony.

I get up, moving Karin's arms off of me, and placing them on the bed. I take a blanket from the closet, and walk carefully over the guys on the floor. Naruto and Sasuke stayed in my room because we planned in doing stuff, and we did. But it was just constant video game playing.

I walk carefully over them, and get to the couch.

"What are you doing?" A voice asks. I turn around. Its Naruto.