Chapter 3: Old Friends

I hear cry of millions yelling out my name. The adrenaline I feel makes me want to sing even more. They keep shouting, and I can't stay. I perform a few songs, then its time to go home and sleep. Ending the concert is the saddest part of the day.

"Thank you very much Konoha! Love you guys!" I start walking off, and I meet Sasuke with Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Ten Ten, and 2 other people I can't seem to recognize. They turn to see me, and smile.

"You did awesome out there." Ino says, bring me into a hug. I hug her back.

"Thanks." We let go, and the others congratulate me. They hug me, and tell me I did amazing, and how pretty I looked. Kiba seem to notice right away since he kept on staring. But he's half dog, what do you expect?

After a while, Ino, Ten Ten, Hinata, and Kiba say their goodbyes. We wave at them and they disappear out of site.

"Anyways," Sasuke begins to say. "I forgot to introduce you to two people who really wanted to meet you." I look to the two people who are staring at me with a smile. Sasuke introduced the girl first. "This is Karin Uzumaki." The girl with red hair walks up to me and extends her hand. I grab it and we shake.

"Oh my gosh! I finally get to see you, Ms. Haruno!" Karin squeals.

"Don't call me Ms. Haruno. Call me Sakura." I say. I smile at her, and she jumps up and down.

"Ok! Sakura~senpai!" She moves back a bit, and Sasuke introduces the guy next to him.

"And this is Naruto Uzumaki." Sasuke says, signaling to the guy with blonde hair. He approaches me and extend his hand as well. I take it.

"Hello, Sakura~chan. Its finally nice to meet you." He says. He smiles at me, and I can't help, but to smile too.

"Hi. Its nice to see you too." I look at Karin. "You too Karin."

"Sorry if I may not know you too well." Naruto says. Know me too well?

"What do you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Its just that, I didn't know who you were when I first came to see you, which was today. My sister here, was suppose to go with one of her friends, but they bailed on her, so she had no one to go with."

"I brought him along because I didn't want to come alone." Karin says. "I told him everything he needs to know about you."

"What kind of things?" I ask once again.

"Like how you have pink hair, and green emerald eyes." Naruto says. "And how your a very good singer, and how your very talented. But one thing she didn't tell me, is how beautiful you actually are in person." Naruto smiles at me, and I smile with a hot sensation on my face.

Karin hits her brother on the arm. "Why are you like that?!" She shouts at him.

"What?! Its the truth, isn't it?" He says.

"Thanks. That's really sweet of you to say." I say. Just then, someone walks up to me.

"Ms. Haruno. Your limo is here to drop you off at your hotel."

"Alright. Thank you very much." The man leaves and I turn around to Naruto and Karin. "Well, I have to get going. I'll see you guys whenever." They both nod, and Karin walks up to me. She hugs me.

"I hope to see you again." She says. I hug back.

"You will. I'll be staying in Konoha for a while before I go back to my hometown for a month. Then I leave to the United States after that." We let go.

"Really? All the way over there?" I nod. She gets sad, but then her expression changes. "I'll still get to see you on tv then!" I can't help, but smile. She walks over to the door marked Exit, and begins to open it. Naruto walks up to me before leaving.