{Enemies or allies}

Start from the beginning

"You pabos! Ugh great y'all gonna start having these gay jealousy wars. Jin hyung please throw me the headphones you have beside you so I can zone all you fuckers out, thanks." Hoseok hyung asks. Jin hyung throws it right on his ass which jhope hyung replies with a harsh glare at Jin-ssi.

"Awh kookie you smell nice" jimin hyung says and ruffles my hair.  Do I actually, bruh sweet.

"The fuck, he's literally sweating all of Atlantic Ocean and probably has nasty morning breath." Yoongi hyung says pissed off.

"Oh really hyung, come here and kiss me and let's see if I have morning breath" I say and laugh while wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Go near him and you're fried grandpa." I hear Taehyung hyung say but he doesn't look at us. I start blushing and sink down my seat looking away. Meanwhile Yoongi hyung starts to smirk, ah great.

"Why taehoe? I might just take him up on his offer, it's pretty tempting." Yoongi smiles 'sweetly' while saying.

"Yahh! I don't actually want you to kiss me hyung" I say a bit freaked.

"Awh why! hmm or maybe we should call up your boyfriend?" Suga hyung says.

"I have a boyfriend?" I ask raising an eyebrow confused. Shit can I meet him?

"Yeah, Yugyeom! He's your man right? I saw what he was saved as on your phone... hmm gyomie right? With a heart and a blushing smiley face. Also their is the face icon where you put a picture of both of you laughing cutely. Don't you think that's adorable Taehyung." Yoongi hyung asks snickering.

I see tae clenching his fists hard and turning to look at me with a 'are you serious' look before biting his lip and looking away. Ugh I really need to mute notifications.

"I do that to all my friends Yoongi hyung, except for you. I named you grandpa hyung so you probably find it foreign and think its love if I add hearts beside someone's name. Don't worry, it's understandable because no one puts hearts beside your name." I say and Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Tae hyung start laughing.

"Yah! And you were supposed to be on my side, no more lamb skewer date for you ugly ass bunny!" Yoongi hyung states ticked off.

"Aniyooo hyungggg! You know I was kidding! Sorryyyyy!!!" I start to whine.

"Hmph, No you child. Wait when's your next date with gyomie hmm?" Suga hyung asks confidently again.  Everyone turns to look at me and I feel awkward again.

"Yeah kookie, when is it. I ship you two so much you guys are so cute! You should invite him to chill sometimes!" Jimin hyung chirps in purposely to annoy tae hyung.

"Umm... well he wants to hang out later today I don't know.. I said no though so..." I start to say and I look over to tae hyung who was looking down and just running on the tread mill.

"You booger! Say yes, come on. No one here is stopping you, right?" Yoongi hyung says not looking at tae tae while Taehyung gives him a look.