Chapter 47 - Reunion

{Recap: "Now, you three. Do you want to spy on MinHee's reunion?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

All three of them grin and nod.}

~RM'S POV~

We've been waiting at the café for about two hours. Jimin arrived maybe around thirty minutes after we got here and hasn't left. He's sipping his drink nervously and my mom keeps glancing at her phone, waiting for a call from Black or from the police.

She sighs and starts to put her phone away, but suddenly, Danger turns on.

My mom yelps in surprise and answers the phone. "Hello? Wait, you're coming? You bailed out three extra people? Okay. Thanks!"

"Is she okay?" Jimin asks, worry written on his face.

'Even after he got rejected, he still worries for her...'

"Yep! But why are you so worried about my daughter? Do you li-"

I cough suddenly, interrupting my mom. "So are we going over to meet her or...?"

"No, she's coming here!" My mom exclaims.

I gaze out of the window to see a woman, about the same height as MinHee with teal dyed hair, walk up to the café. The weird thing about her was her outfit. She was wearing a suit made of a black material and it had teal stripes on the sides. The material cut off at her collarbone and showed off some cleavage, and the material also cut off at the shoulders. I couldn't see the woman's face, however, the material joined underneath her chin and covered the bottom half of her face. Sitting on top of the black material was some clear, teal glass, allowing her to see, but not letting the person looking at the person recognize them.

"MinHee?" I ask.

The woman turns in the direction of my voice. "Oppa?"

"MinHee?" My mom asks this time.

"Eomma?" The woman, who must be MinHee, replies.

"MinHee!" I rush up to her and hug her tightly, barely letting her breath.

"O-oppa," she stutters and buries her head in my chest. She quickly clicks some button on her neck and the mask retracts, showing her face. Her chest shudders as she sobs quietly into my chest. She looks up at me and then I realize.

She's not crying tears of sadness. It's tears of relief and of joy. She smiles at me. "You sent a special service team after me!"

Our mom quickly jogs over. "Let me join in on this hug!"

We have our group hug, and I notice Jimin awkwardly standing nearby, obviously staring at MinHee.

"Now, who told you to wear that scandalous outfit?" Eomma asks after we break our group hug.

"It's my uniform." She giggles.

"Uniform?!" I ask surprised. "Why do you need a uniform?"

"I... sort-of joined Chimera..." MinHee murmers quietly.

"We are having a conversation after this!" Eomma commands.

"Okay, Eomma." MinHee giggles.

MinHee turns towards Jimin.

"Hello, Jimin." She says quietly.

"H-hi, MinHee..." Jimin flushes.

They fell into a tense awkward silence, that was so thick, you could probably swim through it.

"So, who are the other people you escaped with?" I ask quickly.

"Three of my friends." She replies.

"What are their names?" Eomma asks.

"One, Ten, and Five. And before you ask, yes they were also members of Chimera and they're boys." She explains.

Before my mom can ask any more questions, I interrupt. "Mom, I'll take you back to the hotel that you're staying at and I'll drop of MinHee. Jimin, you can head back to the apartment."

"Ah, okay, hyung!" He exclaims before dashing off.

"Let's go, Eomma and MinHee," I say after Jimin leaves.

"You have a crush on Jimin, don't you?" Eomma asks MinHee.

"No, I don't!" She exclaims her face turning bright red.

My mom giggles mischievously as we walk back to the hotel that Eomma and Appa are staying at.