Chapter 18

*Tristan's POV*

After hanging out most of the day with Vic and the rest it's finally time for there show. It's 20 minutes til the preform and we are all backstage. Mike and Tony sit on the floor Jaime sits on an amp, and Vic sits a chair. They all seem really nervous, Jaime keeps bouncing his leg,Mike is practically not breathing and Vic is shaking.

"You guys are gonna do great, don't worry" I say to try and make them feel better

"Thanks" Tony says

"Yeah like they chose us to preform for a reason, right guys" Vic says

"Yeah" Jaime says and starts to look more excited then nervous. A person comes up to us and says

"5 min til you go on" then he looks at me then to his clip bored "is she in the band?"

"No" Vic responds

"Then she can't be back stage" he says

"Come on man-" Jaime says

"Rules are rules" he says and Vic starts shaking again

"Ok just give us a second" Vic says and the guy leaves. We stand really close to each other, his hands on my arms and my hands on his shoulders.

"You will do great" I say

"You know what?" he says

"We probably could've just gone to the zoo" he laughs and we kiss "see you later"

"Yeah, bye guys" I say leave backstage and try to get the closest spot to stage. There's like a little over 200 people here. The band that was playing finishes and it's there turn to go on stage. I'm really excited to see them preform. They come on stage and the crowed starts cheering. There first song starts and I love it. I'm jumping with the crowed and Vic's eyes lock on me. I blow him a kiss and he catches it then sings to the rest of the crowed.

I'm jumping and singing along and then it hits me, how am I singing along if I've never heard them play? These are my songs.

This can't be true, all my songs are in my blue notebook... that Karen threw the first day of school.

*flashback*

••I try to gather the stuff that has fallen out of my book bag but it's to late she picked up my note book and flipped threw the pages .

"What's this?" she smirks but just tosses it onto a bench, I would grab it back but I don't want anymore trouble so I just walk away.••

I need to get out of the crowed and clear my thoughts I walk to the van Vic drove us here in and just sit agains it. I run my fingers thru my hair. No this cannot be happening. Did he just randomly see the notebook and think I better read that. Stupid. I am so stupid. He is so stupid.

"Pointless" I say to myself, they are already preforming some of my songs. I sit here for a while until I hear footsteps

"Tristan?" I look up to see Vic with 2 drinks in his hand. I stand and he hands one to me but then he sees the anger in my eyes "what happened?"

"What happened is you played my songs" I say

"What?"

"The day we met Karen took my note book full of songs, some of the songs you played where from that notebook" I'm really angry now.

"Look Tristan I didn't know ,like I write all the bands songs and then when I found out we had this gig, I couldn't think of anything so when I found the notebook I didn't think anyone would care" he says