Chapter 13.2

Chapter 13.2

Jane's P.O.V.

Light...

Darkness...

Sound...

Silence...

Movement...

Stillness...

I flickered in and out. I heard unfinished sentences. "...kill that son of a..." Blackout.

"...she wake?"

"Don't know maybe..."

"...can hear us..."

"...but- I, no..."

"Jane...up..."

"Jamie you need to..."

"...not until she..."

"But..."

"...I don't need...need her..."

"...fingers moved..."

"...she's twitching..."

Light...

Darkness...

Sound...

Silence...

Movement...

Stillness...

Light, my eyes open. Emerald eyes greet mine with black strands of hair in the way. "Jane." He whispered. Then I was pulled into a hug, then darkness...

"...she woke..."

"...blacked out..."

Light...

Darkness...

Sound...

Silence...

Movement...

Stillness...

Light, again. My eyes open. "Jamie?" My voice breaks and sounds like I had lost it for a while. Which I have. Jamie looked down at me as if he had won a giant prize. "Don't look at me like that." He grinned idiotically.

"You finally woke up." He said hugging me.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Three days the wedding is in two!" I gasped.

Jamie's P.O.V.

We talked a lot. One thing was nagging at me in the back of my mind. The bond. I know what it can do. He took more blood then she took from him, he is in control. At any moment he can possess her. He can do anything he wished.

Logan's P.O.V.

The night before the wedding...

I had her in my control no it is time to speed things up. The kindom needed a new king and queen. After the wedding they were suppose to start the coronation. I closed my eyes and fell back on my bed. I entered Jane's mind.

Jane's P.O.V.

I dragged a brush through my long hair and got ready for bed. The brush slipped from my hand and my hand clutched my throat. I gagged. What the hell? My body seemed to burn on the inside then everything went into the dark.

Logan's P.O.V.

I could have killed her. I didn't. I forced myself into her skin, like walking in her shoes. I blinked as I felt her fade away. I was staring into a mirror of a vanity. I wasn't Logan anymore. I was Jane.