Chapter 13.1...{sorry its short}

Chapter 13.1

Jane's P.O.V.

"Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!" I sang as I skipped down the hall.

"Jane!" My mother scolded. She had a smile on her face.

"Sorry mother dear." I said as I ran down the hall.

"Don't run into anything!" I heard my mother shout.

"I wont!" Just as I yelled it I collided with someone. We fell to the ground.

"Oh, really?" I heard Jamie laugh in my ear.

"Oh hush." I jumped to my feet and ran off again. I loved being free from the small cell. I ran out into the garden. The full moon shined as I ran under its gaze. The flowers were in full bloom, a assortment of colors.

I spun around in circles and danced for awhile. I loved the night. The cold air, moon, and stars completed my happiness. My emerald nightgown swayed with the wind. It matched my eyes. The long loose flowing sleeves covered my hands. It had a off the shoulder head hole. I had emerald flat slippers to match my gown.

My hair was held up in ponytails that flowed with my every move. I smiled and twirled. Suddenly, I stopped moving and looked out at the woods. Then, I ran. The wind whipped past me as I picked up the speed and used my new vampire speed. I shut my eyes and laughed as I leapt into the sky, over the trees. I opened my eyes before I touched the ground.

I continued running. Having no idea where I was, I stopped and looked around. It was a tiny clearing. I sat down in the small meadow of flowers and looked up to the stars.

A hand clamped over my mouth and I was about to spin around/ bite the hand before I was bitten.

Logan's P.O.V.

I saw her in the meadow and lunged at her. I placed my hand over her mouth and bit her. Blood flowed into my mouth making me want more. I sucked down her blood by the gallons until she was almost dead.

I pulled my mouth away from her neck and took my hand from her mouth. "You taste lovely Jane." I whispered into her ear as she fell back on the ground not moving. I smiled. "I leave you be...for now." I left.

Her blood ran in my veins as mind did in hers. We had a unbreakable bond. Time to up the tempo, with me in control.