Chapter 10

ok this is where it gets good! sorry for this {if you don't want the spoiler don't read} Tina goes to hell!

Chapter 10

Jane's P.O.V.

I turned down he hall. It was way too quiet. I ran with vampire speed as I sped down the hallway. I leapt into the air and landed on a hanging light attached to the ceiling. I looked down just as Logan appeared and walked down the hallway. I glared and smiled.

I jumped into the air and landed on his back. He froze and I thought I heard his heart stop. But his heart didn't beat. I put my mouth to his ear. I had to do this, I had to accept my vampire abilities and become one, for Jamie. "Hello," I breathed on his neck. I took a deep breath and inhaled his scent, yum. "I won." With that I bit down on his neck. He dropped to the ground and stayed there as I drank his blood.

Logan's P.O.V.

Crap. I knew it was her that was on my back, I couldn't do anything either, she was digging her nails into my shoulders and her mouth was too close to my neck for me to make a move. "Hello," She breathed. Her breath was cold and I almost shivered. "I won." With that she bit me and brought me to the ground where she drank my blood.

I knew her vampire blood would devour her human blood, but this was too quick. It would only last a hour or so before it ran out then another day it would start again. I couldn't move.

She pulled back some and flipped me around so I was facing her. The tiled floor dug into my back. Her eyes glowed red, wait, that meant that her vampire blood was over 50%. Not good, in my case anyway.

She smiled and flashed her fangs. "You are going to give me the keys to a car and let me out of here safely." She said locking my eyes with hers. Crap, crap, crap! I couldn't look away and I had to obey. It was a order.

Jane's P.O.V.

I had him now. I let him up and he shoved his hand in his pocket then held it out to me with a pair of keys hanging from his finger. I grabbed the and ordered him to escort me out. He did. I grinned. I won Logan, I thought, and there is nothing you could do about it.

Jamie's P.O.V.

Tina was locked up in a cell, her arms and feet were in chains and yanked away from her. I paced in front of it. "Where is Jane?" I asked.

"In Ireland because of the leprechaun she is!" She said in a thick Irish accent. I glared at her and hit a button on the side of the wall, the chains were yanked back and the pulled on her arms and legs, stretching her.

"Tell. Me. Where. Jane is!" I ordered.

"One state away in Nevada." She gasped as tears began to pour from her eyes. I caught her eyes and asked her it was true. "It's True." So she hadn't lied and I forced the truth from her.

I walked away. "Hey you can't leave me like this, I told you the truth now let me go!" She called after me.

"Oh yes I can Tina, it's pay back!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs to the living room.

"Nevada!" I announced to everyone as I sat down in a chair. My mother and father looked at me. My cousin Ashley tensed.

"That's one of the biggest dungeons ever." She said as she closed her eyes and leaned against the wall. She had long blonde curls that went down her back and bright green eyes that reminded me of Jane's. She wore dark blue flare jeans and a black tight sweatshirt. She had a necklace on with a black cross on it, the cross had a gem in the middle it was red.

"Ash, we know." I said calling her by her nickname.

"We head out tonight!" my mother said jumping up from the couch. I nodded and stood up.

"Gather weapons and get ready, report back here at seven." My father said as he stood up.

Jane's P.O.V.

We had a problem. Logan wasn't the one who ordered my to be held here so he couldn't release me. I sighed and guard's came up to me to take me back to my cell. No way in hell was I going back there. I leapt into the air and began to run as soon as my feet touched the ground.

Jamie, hurry and remember me! I was being chased now. I could almost see Jamie standing at the end of the hall, arms crossed. He would say, 'Jane, what have you gotten yourself into now?'

I would respond, 'Don't just stand there! Help!'

He would laugh, 'Nah, I don't think I will. You seem to have it under control.'

I would glare, 'Please?!'

His eyes would roll, 'Only if you say that I am the best brother ever.'

I would sigh, 'Fine. You are the best brother ever.' He would smile and help me. I blinked and looked around.

I was still running and I was about to run into a man. I jumped into the air and jumped over him, he grabbed my ankle and I dropped back behind him, my head almost hitting the floor. Crap.

Tina's P.O.V.

The chains hurt. They tugged and pulled at my limbs. My legs were doing a spilt and my arms felt like they were going to pop out of its sockets, then one of them did. It hurt really bad at first.

I was in tears. This was really low, even for Jamie. I know her can be a pain in the ass sometimes but this was torture. My body exploded in pain. My body felt as though it was on fire. "Oh god!" I said as my breath escaped me.

I knew then that Jamie had intended me to die. "God!" I yelled forcing me to breathe. "Please! I didn't mean to! I wanted to become Queen because I was destined to be! I didn't mean to do this! God save me." I pleaded, Suddenly the chains that held me began to burn as flames came from the holes in the wall that held the chains. They licked at my hands. "I didn't mean it!" I screeched.

"That's bull." A voice said from behind me. I turned my head to look. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed. His black hair fell in his face almost covering his purple eyes. He wore a white shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of sandals. Then I noticed his long black wings. He w-was a a-angel?

No wonder why I didn't see him as attracted as I should have. "I know you. You have been planning this for months in your diary. And I recalled you swearing that Jane would be defeated." He said as he sighed and walked up to me.

"Who and what are you?" I asked trying, and failing to stop my voice from shaking.

"Your guardian angel." He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. The pain increased then seemed to fade as I fell into the darkness there was a red light in the darkness and I made my way toward it. I thought it was supposed to be white. Oh well, wait this meant I was dead right. No I can't be!

I stopped and turned. Then I was being pulled to the red light and suddenly I was surrounded by flames. I turned in a circle. "Where am I?" I called out.

"Hell." A voice whispered. I turned, no one was around. The flames closed in on me and I screamed. It burned. The licked at my skin. I felt hands reach and grab me they tugged on me in all directions. I screamed again.

It burned and hurt. I thrashed as my skin burned and peeled. My eyes burned. "Join us and have fun." A thousand voices whispered. "The pain will never go away but we can help you make it feel good." They whispered.

"Okay!" I screeched. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground. I couldn't move. "I thought you were going to help me." I muttered.

"Never trust." they said as pain erupted from...down there. I screamed again. "Rotten fruit to dissolve your eyes and fire to take your skin, Your muscles burn away and leave you with pain and bones, Then repeat!" they chanted.

Why me? What did I do?