Painfull memories

Percy's pov

Black it all starts with black. Then there was Leo shaking me again. We were all alone in a horrible place. It was full of magma and snow was falling. The earth was rising and shaking, I could feel it in my veins. This could mean the rise of Gea or us saving the world. Everything turned blurry and Leo shook me once again but harder.

"They have Annabeth captured, she is unconscious, but they want you." Leo shouted so I could hear in all the noise.

My heart was thumping; I needed my wise girl safe and with me hear. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"They also have the others trapped, the rest of the seven, Nico, and..." his eyes got watered, "Reyna, I barely escaped, I kissed her before I did and promise her that she will be okay and- it doesn't matter this is my plan." Leo told me that they were waiting for me to save Annabeth to kill the two and use our blood to raise Gea completely with full power. So he would save Annabeth and I would save the others to trick them.

It sound good so I ran as fast as I could, I felt that by chest was about to burst but I kept going until got there. I saw every one so happy to see me. Freed them was easy the hard is trying not to think what will happen if we failed. I saw Reyna with her heart completely broken into pieces, she was crying with Piper comforting her. We all ran back. I saw Leo with Annabeth in his arm, smiling at us or well at Reyna we had done it. I went running strait to the lost in my feeling when I heard screams.

"Leo look back, duck!" Piper shouted

I turned to see what see what she was talking about but it was to late. They didn't care which male and female of the seven they killed. One of Gea's minions had chopped Leo's head off. Blood splashed and dripped down.

"Nooooo!" I ran faster and faster, this couldn't be happening, "Leo!" my eyes burst in tears. They took Leo's blood of the sword and put it in the ground, and then they turned to Annabeth that was on top Leo's dead body. I was so close, my heart was thumping even faster and with hate, "Annabeth wake up, you can do it wise girl!" I yelled. I was of few steps when the same dark, evil, monster spiked the sword to Annabeth chest, pulled it out and it was bathed with blood. He scrapped it on the ground next to Leo's blood. "Annabeth you can't do this to me," I cried loudly. My breath was heavier, "Annabeth! No. No! Annabeth!" I shook her, "You will be fine, you hear me? Annabeth! Annabeth please." I pulled her closer and kissed her to see if true love kiss would help, but this is not a fairy tale. "I love you, I love you don't leave me," I whispered in her ear. "I love you!" I shouted this time.

The others came running. Jason came and hugged me. My eyes were red and I heard my heart in my ears. Reyna fell to her knees and cried over Leo. The others just came and hugged one of us and told us it was going to be all right, but I knew it wasn't.

"ANNABETH!" I shouted even harder that everyone looked at me crying, "Annabeth don't leave here I love you, I love you!"

----------------------------------------------

"Wake up, Percy," Jason shook me. "You had that dream again?"

"No." I answered, "sadly is not a dream, is a memory, it did happened, my friend and my wise did died. But the worst thing is that it was my fault, Jason."

"Percy it was not your fault, it has been more than two years-"

"It hasn't been more than two years it has been exactly two years, two years ago Annabeth was about to die," it has been two years that I haven't touch or feel her next to me. I spent 18 months crying for her, and about three months ago piper told me Annabeth would like it if I move on, then I started dating Rachel but it didn't work she had some feelings for Octavian, but today was my first date with Reyna.