Part 11

Gauri's P.O.V

It was almost a week since I have slept willingly, for the first time, with king Omkara. He had finally managed to take everything from me... most importantly my dignity.

I wept for so long, in his arms, after we had finished the first time. What shocked me the most was his behaviour. He had kept me between his arms, holding my trembling body protectively, whispering soothing words in my ear and planting feathery kisses along my skin. I thought he would brag about it; force me to do something else for his own pleasure, before drifting into slumber, not caring about me.

I hope he did.

Things had changed around here.

I still slept in his chambers, in his bed and between his arms every single night.

He was gentle in taking my body though, pleasuring me like a man who cared.

I was allowed to roam the castle, doing nothing, serving no one but the king himself and bowing to no one ... not even to the king unless someone was with him. Most of the times, his friend, Ajay as I recall, the one from the dinner would be with him along with another one called Arjun, the king's first advisor. Ajay would stare at me, creeping me with his insatiable gaze. Arjun had once noticed his stare, he cleared his throat rather loudly and nudged Ajay to get his attention. I didn't know if Omkara was aware of his friend's gazes, but he never showed anything or even said anything to him.

I had expected him to get bored of me, the king I mean, to find my body dull and unsatisfying after taking me all those times, but he didn't.

Every night, he would make sure I had received my more than enough share of pleasure, moaning my lungs out for him, screaming in ecstasy, before he leaves my exhausted body to take its needed share of rest.

I was very confused.

I was scared. I was scared because I wasn't finding his touch repulsing anymore. I was starting to crave his attention, loving his tenderness after being tormented by him at the beginning.

I was scared because I knew that I am starting to care about him, about making him happy, about what he thinks of me.

Today he woke me up before he left his room, hugging my naked body to his strong chest. I snuggled in the crook of his neck with my arms hugging his broad shoulders, too asleep to open my eyes. I felt his chest moving against mine, as he laughed. He held my head back, with one hand while the other stayed around my waist, securing me against him.

"Wake up Gauri." He whispered softly. He never called me slave after that day that changed everything, calling me only by my name... sometimes he even called me like Mona used to... Ri.

I moaned in protest, I wanted to sleep.

"Pay me some attention, Ri." I nodded my head slowly, my eyes still closed.

Omkarasighed, "Today, my cousin is visiting my castle. His name is Rudra. I need you to stir away from him as possible as you could, his temper puts mine in shame and I don't want you to face him alone without me."

That got my attention, making my eyes open wide.

My eyes made contact with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I tried to look away but Omkaraheld my chin still with his hand.

He leaned forward, never breaking his gaze till his lips touched mine.

He closed his eyes then, kissing me passionately. I opened my mouth for him, his tongue quickly invading my mouth. I moaned against his mouth, as the hand that was holding my chin was now on my back, drawing patterns against my skin. This time it was Omkara's turn to groan when my tongue moved against his, and pushed its way inside his mouth and started tasting him, probing the depth of his mouth and exploring every corner of his mouth.