Part 3

Gauri tossed a couple of times in bed before fully waking up, her muscles sore from the king's abuse. Looking around, she saw him still asleep. Seeing this as her chance, Gauri grabbed a robe from the king's wardrobe and backed as quietly as possible from the room. She closed the door with a sigh of relief and turned to make her escape.

The soldier that escorted her yesterday was guarding the door. Gauri tried to scream out of her chock and fear that she's been caught, but the guard covered her mouth with his hand and hushed her. "Be quiet, my lady, or you'll wake the king. Are you trying to escape?"

Gauri whimpered, unable to utter a word.

"Listen," the guard continued," you seem like a nice girl; go back inside and I won't tell the king. Believe me you don't want to get on his bad side."

"I already am," she whimpered back, now finding her voice. "Please, can you help me escape?"

"I wish I could, but if his lordship knew he might hurt my family as well as yours. So a word of advice, go back inside." He opened the door to the king's chamber and ushered Gauri in.

Inside Omkara was sitting on the bed tying his rob. When he saw Gauri walking in he hurriedly got of the bed, grabbed her shoulders, and dragged her back to the bed. He ripped the robe off her body and tossed her on the bed.

"Where were you?"

"I...I...I was out." Gauristuttered pathetically, hugging her knees to her chest to cover her nakedness. "I needed to drink some water," she added. Even to her own ears the lie seemed pathetic since two golden pitchers of wine and water were on a nearby table along with two clean golden goblets.

"Did you try to run away from your king slave?" Omkara asked calmly, lifting one of his eyebrows cockily.

"No, my king. I just walked in... if I tried to run away, I wouldn't be here right now," Gauri retorted becoming very annoyed by the conversation. He knows I tried to escape so why is he torturing me with his questions? She wondered. Plus I'm feeling very uncomfortable with no clothes on.

"I imagined you could do so much better. I think putting a guard at the door did work after all." Omkara walked to the bed, ripping his robe apart in the process. His hard cock springing from its prison. He hurriedly eased Gauri on her back and climbed on top of her. His penis touching her stomach.

Gauri gasped and glanced up at Omkara, their eyes locking for a second before she averted hers. Despite his anger, Omkara found himself drawn into her eyes. He attacked her mouth lustfully, sucking and biting her lips, then he moved to her neck, marking her skin with his teeth and mouth. He spread her legs for him to enter her.

"Please..." she softly whimpered.

Omkara stopped, trying to get a hold of himself. He should punish her for her insolence. Not bed her. Her place is in the dungeons, not in his bed. Instead, he yelled in frustration and forced himself forward, piercing gauri's pussy and molding his body to hers. She gasped when she felt him sliding repeatedly all the way in, her flesh still sore and tender. Holding her hands above her head with one hand, Omkara allowed his other one to roam, massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples, his penis plunging fast inside of her.

"Please stop!" she begged again.

"I don't think so, slave."

Suddenly Omkara flipped Gauri over, holding her arms behind her back and pulling her hair for control. He positioned his penis with her entrance and drove himself impossibly deep into his slave. Gauri screamed, feeling her body being bruised against the wild thrusts she's receiving, her pussy burning hot around Omkara's hard dick. Her screams made his balls contract, spewing his equally hot cum into her tight hole.