part 4

Gauri's bath went silent after she refused answering Jaanvi's question. She helped her in cleaning her hair and body without any further questions and then unwrapped one of the towels to reveal what looked like tattered pieces of clothes joined together with golden rings and chains.

"The king ordered you to wear this for him."

"What's this exactly?" asked Gauri curiously.

"A dress, my child."

"How can this be a dress?" she asked bewildered. "And I have to wear this?"

"You should be honoured to wear the colours of the dark prince: black and gold," said Jaanvi with too much pride.

"But it barely covers anything," whined Gauri in protest.

"The king's order was to wear this for him."

Jaanvi helped her put on the dress after oiling her body. She then lined her green eyes with liquid black eyeliner and sprayed golden dust on her upper eyelashes and cheekbones. Golden earrings were placed on her ears and bracelets on her arms and legs.

The dress (if it deserved to be called a dress) was really only two triangular pieces of black silk that barely covered her breasts, joined together by a golden ring. From that ring, there was a golden chain that went down attaching the upper part to the lower part which was made of black muslin skirt with a silky black underwear under it that barely covered her buttocks. The skirt had a long cut that came from the thigh all the way down on the left side.

The back of the dress was made of four golden chains coming from the two upper sides of the triangles and the two on the sides joined together by a similar ring to the one on the front.

Gauri never ever in her whole life felt so exposed, even when she was naked in front of the king's appraising eyes. This dress was made to seduce men. He made her wear this dress to humiliate her.

Her hair was brushed and left cascading down her shoulders. Jaanvi gave Gauri a robe to cover herself while the maids went in to remove the bathing equipment used in her bath. A fourth girl walked in and bowed down to both Jaanvi and Gauri. "My Lord Omkara is asking if Lady Gauri is ready."

As soon as the maid finished talking, Gauri swayed on her feet about to faint, but Jaanvi took her hand and squeezed it gently and smiled at her, but Gauri couldn't smile back at her. Jaanvi held a perfume bottle and sprayed her with it till she felt herself floating on a cloud of sweet and beautiful perfume. He's coming again! He's going to hurt her again and force himself on her. In her dazed state, which seemed to occur to her frequently lately, the maids left. Then Jaanvi left, tugging and fighting to get the robe off Gauri, leaving her alone to her misery.

Seconds and the door was opened again, revealing king Omkara. Gauri started shaking and her hands went cold and numb. She was terrified.

"Hello, my beautiful slave," said a smirking Omkara, his eyes roaming her body satisfied by what they were seeing. "Did you miss your king?"

"No," Gauri lashed out. "If you are expecting me to be enjoying any of this then you are very wrong." It would've sounded intimidating if both her voice and Gauri, herself, weren't shaking.

He smiled and approached her. She tried moving backwards, but he caught her quickly pushing her against his rock hard body.

"Well, it will only hurt you, after all."

He held her two wrists in his hand making her flinch when he touched her bruised skin, and the other one moved to her cheek caressing her skin. She tried moving her head, but his hand sneaked quickly to the back of her neck, tangling his hand in her hair to secure her head. His lips came crashing roughly on top of hers.