Part 9

Omkara gently held Gauri's sweaty form between his arms and moved her to his bedroom. Her arms circled his neck and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. Her body was shaking with her sobs. People stopped and stared at their king holding the trembling girl, they never saw him being this nice to anyone.... Only if they knew what he had just done, they wouldn't even guess!

"Open the door." Omkaraasked his chambers' guard. The poor man hurried and open the double doors, the way the girl was sobbing ate at his heart. He slowly closed the doors behind his king when he stepped inside his room, shaking his head at the poor girl's misfortune. He knew since the first time he saw her trying to escape that her stay with the king is going to be a ride to hell for her.

Omkaragently placed her on his bed. He slowly took off her clothes, followed by his. Gauri didn't find the strength inside of her to fight his hands or even object. She just laid there, helpless, and let him do what he wants.

"Gauri, come girl, I need to help you take your bath."

But Gauri wasn't touched by his fake kindness, she knows him better by now. She knows the monster within him. She curled on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Gauri, I said let's go." He tried to pull her to her knees but she started whimpering and screaming at him to let her go.

omkara, exasperated, bent over and picked her body easily. He should have done that from the start.

Carrying her into his private bathing room, he gently lowered her into the small heated pool and jumped after her.

Why didn't he call one of the maids to help her clean? omkara's mind asked himself, why he's helping her himself? That never happened before. Maybe he just don't want the maids to see the way he has ravished the poor girl's body but since when did he start caring what the maids think?

Omkara had to literally beg his brain to stop its torture, and went back to the task between his hands, helping his girl, Gauri, having a bath.

A delight task indeed, his hands roamed her body, every single part of it, probing, touching and cupping. And the amazing thing is that the girl didn't fight him or tried to move away from him. She was hanging to his neck like a scared little baby. Omkara had to make the girl sit on the side of the pool for a few minutes alone so he could clean himself as well. She sat there, cringing when her weight was pressed on her sore bottom, not even bothering to hide her nakedness with her hands as she usually did.

After finishing, Omkara walked out of the pool, drying his head with a towel in one hand while another one was in his other hand to Gauri.

"Stand up Gauri so I can dry your body." He said as gently as he could.

But she didn't, she knelt on the floor in front of Omkara and reached her hand, cupping and caressing his already hard cock. All the touching and having Gauri hanging to his neck, her breasts caressing his chest, had an effect on his body making him rock hard.

She slowly started moving her soft hand along his tool, jerking him slowly. Omkara groaned at the feeling, her delicate fingers against his heated flesh.

He couldn't help the gasp that came out of his mouth when Gauri's hands touched his sensitive head, combined with her cool breath on his skin where amazing.

Omkaralet out a loud throaty moan when she took his cock's head into her mouth, her hands stroking his thighs. He knew she was still in shock and scared out of her wits but couldn't find it in himself to tell her to stop. He was only joking when he told her she's going to get more intimate with his cock but he's not about to tell her that now. She is his after all, and he's her king, the least she can do to him is to pleasure him. But omkara's conscious kept on nagging on him; he had never forced an unwilling partner to do such an act, hell he never encountered an unwilling partner. However, he was pulled out of his thoughts, his breathing hard, when she started sucking on the head. Her hands started stroking his length.

"Oh, Gauri! That's it!" Omkarawasn't capable of saying much else. She was turning him speechless, only capable of shouting her name out in pleasure. Then she finally went back to his cock's head, putting her lips around it and sucking him off, her hands fondling his balls.

Omkarak new that Gauri was working based on her instinct and his moans but he couldn't hide his admiration to how well she was doing her job. 'Who knew that inside this little uptight virgin exists the most erotic woman!' His brain chimed.

Omkara licked his lips and moaned Gauri's name when she lowered her head over his organ, getting more than he expected deep inside her mouth..

Omkarawas sweating, his chest heaving violently, moaning with pleasure as he forced Gauri to speed up her pace.

Omkarapulled Gauri's head back, tiling her face so she was looking up at him. He looked down at her glossy eyes and swollen lips, kneeling down in front of him, worshiping his cock on her knees. That's when he understood it all; he was indeed obsessed with this little beauty. He wants her so much it hurts.

His free hand caressed her cheek, smiling down at her. "That feels very good gauri." Catching himself before saying something else, he directed her face back to his jutting cock.
Gauri returned to his cock, sucking and licking, making sounds that excited omkara beyond limits.

Omkara threw his head back, his mouth open in a silent moan as his slave continued to lick and suck on his sensitive cock, cleaning him.

Omkarawas completely spent and drained, lovingly stroking Gauri's hair. She had stopped and removed his cock from her mouth; she had her head on omkara's thigh, rather sitting on the floor than kneeling like before.

Seeing her so submissive had a double effect on omkara. He couldn't deny how much he enjoyed her sucking his cock but at the same time he missed that fiery sparkle she seemed to possess.

Since both of their skins were beaded in sweat, Omkaraand Gauri had to clean themselves again. This time Omkaratried to stir away from Gauri so he wouldn't get excited again. Even though he hadn't fucked his favourite hole yet, but the night has just begun and he has a lot of time to do so. He still has many chances to carry on his favourite sport, pushing himself inside Gauri's body. He couldn't help the smirk that coloured his handsome face; Gauri will be a delight to sleep with in her willing state for a change.

Omkara watched his slave girl drying her body with a fluffy towel, himself carrying the same task but his mind was railing thinking about an act or two he might want to use on his willing, scared out of her mind, slave.Bottom of Form