twelve

Jaena

"Alright love birds" the doctor interrupted us, causing me to look at him with wide eyes.

"The medicine is on the pharmacy and you can also pay there now, make sure to take your medicine for the first two weeks in order for your eyes to be stable" the doctor advised signing a paper with the nurses.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Jungkook stood up yelling hugging the doctor and pulled away after.

"Alright kid, take care of your girl" the doctor patted jungkook's head and got out of the room.

"I bought some snacks?" He gets the plastic bag on the table beside my hospital bed. Which i guess he bought it earlier.

"Yeah, thanks" i stuck my tongue out smiling. He smiled at my actions showing his bunny teeth.

_____

After we went to the pharmacy to pay the hospital bills, we decided to just get discharged from the hospital.

While we we're walking i suddenly noticed that jungkook and i we're holding hands?

"I-uh jungkook why are we holding hands?" I asked and removed my hands from his. He looks at me with wide eyes and his expression turned into a playful one.

"Why? Don't you like it?" He winked smirking, making me roll my eyes.

"Never in my life" i replied, i was about to flick he's forehead but he caught my hand fast, holding them still in that position.

He used that hand to pull me closer to him and i gasped at shock, "YAH!" I exclaimed only making his far closer to me.

"You're beautiful" he muttered enough for me to hear and with that he kissed me. I started kissing back. I don't know why but i felt safe.

We stood there kissing for one minute and we both pulled away looking away from each other, embarrassed.

But he held my hand, "wanna continue this later?" He smirked cockily and i got the chance fo flick his forehead this time.

"Hell nah kid" i gave him an uninterested face and walked away.

"YAHHH!! JAENAAAA!!" He yelled and i started to run.