four

jungkook

After she changed into comfortable clothes i led her to my room, "H-hey i'm sorry if only you could go into my room" i apologized as she say on my bed

"Yah, no need to apologize you've done good enough for me jungkook" she smiled reassuringly and it made me feel relieve.

"By the way, is your room color blue?" She wandered, my eyes widened on her question. "How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, its just there's this thing to the people who are blind that they can feel things and please don't worry, i'm not pretending to be one" she concluded.

I don't wanna doubt her though

"It's fine" i sighed and plopped down on the bed, "hey if you're not comfortable with me sleeping beside you i can go get the com-

"Not a problem with me, besides this is your bed" she stopped me in my mid way talking. "Can you stop cutting me off" i chuckled.

"Well, sorry i'm used to it" she shrugged and put her small backpack beside my bed.

"Oh and by the way. I put in the drawer beside mine, some extra clothing" i pointed at the drawer.

"You think i know where is that?" She laughed a little and i cursed, "oh shit, yeah i forgot. Sorry"

"It's okay fam, but where did you get this clothes for women?" She asked.

"I got it from my sis" i mumbled quietly, "where is she?"

"She died"

"Oh" was all she could say, "i'm sorry jungkook, i didn't knew" i looked at her.

"It's okay, she died in a car accident with my parents" i cleared my throat sitting up.

"How about you?" It was my turn to ask and her expression suddenly turned into a faint one