two

jungkook

"So what's your name?" I asked her, "jaena" she smiled,

"It's beautiful" i accidentally blurt out loud and she chuckled a little bit.

Shit jungkook what?

"Hmm, it's okay" we continued walking and we reached the doorstep of the house, suddenly snow started to fall.

She shivered, "is it snowing?" She asked and i hummed in response, "Wah!" her face showing a beatific expression which made me smile.

She suddenly stuck her hand out to feel one of the snow and one snowflake landed on her hand and she giggled happily

She was so peaceful and contented with simple things.

While i was not

I'm afraid that i might scare her someday when she sees my ugly attitude. It sucks to be a runaway school boy honestly.

"jungkook ah" she tapped my shoulder and i was was shook off by my thoughts when i heard her calling my name.

"What we're you thinking?" And i waved my hand, "It was nothing, let's just go inside" i offered and she only nodded in response.

As soon as we entered, i opened the lights and put on some slippers.
"Go sit here in the couch for a while, i'll search for some of my extra clothes and my slippers, i'll be back." I say and put her down on the couch.

She looks so fragile and even my movements we're so fragile and slow when i'm guiding her to do something.

After five minutes i already found some clothes and when i went out to the room her head was hung low and her blindfold was gone