ten

3rd person's

It's been a month since jaena was staying at jungkook's and they've been having some kind of mutual feelings for each other.

Jungkook still goes to his hyungs, he was mad at himself for having feelings for a blind girl.

A real one

Real feelings, jungkook hated that, he didn't want those kind of feelings, because when he has that. It means that he doesn't like that someone.

He loves that someone

And that someone was jaena

Jaena on the other hands is really happy because tomorrow will be her operation and she hopes it will be a successful one because she saved the money for months.

Jaena was feeling odd about jungkook, everytime they're together jungkook kept saying sweet things to her making her blush. But in a minute or tomorrow he's cold as an ice.

She hated it though

And she knew herself that she already loves jungkook, every night she hopes to see jungkook's face and also worried that if she confessed to her.

He'll just make fun of her because she was blind that's why she hates her self. Everytime jungkook compliments her, she's only gonna roll her eyes and answer.

"That's a lie"

She hates herself for that

He hates himself for his attitude

She hates herself for being a disabled person and an ugly looking one

But none of them knew they can both change that.