one

jungkook

It was a cold night when i met her and i was also drunk that time

The good thing is i still know how to control myself when i am drunk, so i can walk by myself. Seokjin invited the six of us to his house just for a small outing and we drank. A lot

I was walking lazily down the streets when i saw a girl whom i guess has a same age to me?. She was in a blindfold and was seating down under the pole of the light.

I went to her, "miss are you okay?"

Shit what am i doing?

She then searched where was as I, i held her chin facing her to my way, "oh-i- i'm sorry, i'm blind and i can't see things" she bowed her head.

"It's okay miss, but what are you doing in the streets in this cold night?" I asked.

"I-i don't have any home" she replied and something hit my heart heavily.

She's a girl and she doesn't deserve to be in this kind of place.

I sighed "do you want to go in my place for a while? I mean it's safer than here"

"W-what?" She flinched a little and she pointed at me.

"Y- you're not gonna hurt me right? Or do something bad to me" she whispered putting her head shifting a little bit away from me.

"What? No, i'm not that kind of person and i just live by myself and with my dog so.." i trailed off.

"O-okay then" she held on the pole and slowly stood up. I held her arms and helped her.

"Let's go" i say still holding her while we started walking.