six

jungkook

A tear escaped her eye, i was hurt seeing her like this, i should've never asked about it

A tear escaped her eye, i was hurt seeing her like this, i should've never asked about it. But at the same time, i felt a part on her that she was relieved.

Why?

She was in pain and she is agonized, i can't do anything so i pulled her into an embrace and she hugged me back.

"Thank you for listening" she sniffed on my shoulder and i caressed her back. "Shh, it's okay" i  muttered on her hair.

I felt a little tear escape my eye too

She pulled away and smiled, "i'm so dramatic, i think it's getting late we should go to bed" she sighed and i only nod.

I wish she can see my face right now, i want the both of us to be equal to each other

I pity her so much

_______

I yawned as i felt that the sun rays shined on me and slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes widened and immediately thought of jaena, she said that her eyes can't be exposed too much on the light.

I turned around to check on her but she wasn't there

Huh?

I got up and went out of the room only to smell a food.

"Wait what the hell, who is cooking?" I asked myself in a raspy voice.

"It's me idiot, and don't curse you dumb gigit it's only morning" a voice yelled from the kitchen.

"Aha, so it was her" a smile crept on my face and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning" i went to her and she was cooking pancakes.

Wait how the