"Of course..." Zelda pushed the person off her gently and looked. She'd recognise that hair and blue eyes, "Link... All I remember was walking up some stone-path and-" She looked at Link properly. He looked different. Zelda widened her eyes. She swung her legs over the couch. She was wearing a very plain and white dress, "You have a scarf? And your armour..." Zelda said.

"Yeah. This boy," Link turned around and pointed to the little boy who was talking to a blue frog with a pink scarf(?) around him, or that's what Zelda thought of anyway, "He led me here."

"Wh-what is this place?"

"This," Zelda and Link looked up to see a girl walk in with long, blue hair. Almost like Marth, "Is the place where newcomers come to train for the Smash Bros. Academy. It's like a pre-prep thing for us. The Smash Academy is where we harness our skills... President Sakurai brought this whole thing in last year which is why it may come as a surprise to you..."

"Lucky..." Zelda whispered.

"Newcomers were always told to train by themselves but Sakurai was good enough to have the Smash House brought in. But of course, Queen Zelda..." Lucina continued, "Link tells us you've been helping to train the Smash Academy for the impending, ultimate battle against this guy called Kira?"

"Yeah... That's right but we..."

"We what, Zelda?" Link asked.

"We were attacked," Zelda said, firmly, "And Tabuu has taken over the academy. It was a surprise attack. Everyone has been frozen in a sphere there which surrounds the academy and Tabuu and Kira have brought in troops into the vicinity. Captain Falcon has stayed back to protect them from more harm but I have a bad feeling that something has happened to him..."

"We'd be lucky to even get in. The place is defended to the last brick," Link grumbled.

Everyone went silent. Almost like a mourning silence. Link stood up.

"Now what do we do?" Zelda asked.

"What do we do? What we do is, we save our friends. As Ike says: I fight for my friends. And what are we going to do? Exactly that."

"Link-"

"Listen to me, Zelda. Our friends are in danger. And I mean, danger. Some of them are gone and we have no idea where they are. And the only person who would know is Pit," Link's voice began to raise in anger, "AND GUESS WHAT? WE'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT BECAUSE PIT HAS BEEN GODDAMN WELL POSSESSED AND IF I WASN'T STANDING AROUND LIKE A STUPID IDIOT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SAVE PIT, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE, WITH US."

Now, the mourning silence had turned into a stunned silence. Zelda was visibly stunned... and almost hurt by his words as if they were directed at her.

This all seemed familiar to her. Back when things had started out.

She remembered Sakurai. Link standing up there, she could see Sakurai.

"I am going to help you, whether you like it or not. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE COULD BE NEARING A WAR HERE?" Sakurai yelled at them in a distant memory.

Zelda let out a silent weep and began to cry, "It's all my fault, it's all my fault..."

"Oh you fool!" Lucina shouted at Link. Link looked startled, "The poor girl has just woken up from a terrible trauma and has just recovered from something she shouldn't have seen and all you can do is just shout at her?" Lucina walked over and hugged Zelda, "There, there, your highness. No one needs a man like him around."

The little boy looked up and got off his stool, leaving Greninja alone. He walked over to Link who was now lost in his own thoughts, "Mr Link?" He asked. Link turned around and looked down at him.

"Yes, Daniel?" He asked.

"You know how you told me, as we got into the house, if I could remember anything else...?" Daniel said

"Yes...?" Link asked with an inquisitive look.

"Well, I just remembered... I was walking down the street when I heard some passer-by talking to someone about how they have a research facility in the eastern direction of the forest..." Daniel said.

"A research facility?" Lucina asked, "OHHH, Is that the massive building I saw a while ago, the one peeking out of the forest?"

"Correct, Lucina," Little Mac said, "But how does this apply to anything?"

"... I think I might have an idea," Link said.

"If you want... I can take you there?" Daniel offered.

Lucina looked at the little boy, "You know, for a little boy, you really do know a lot?"

"Our village was known to supply power to some facility. That's what grandma used to say. She never really went into detail about it but now, I assume that is belongs to this Kira person?"

"Well. Since they did invade the village for Pit, it could only mean that it would be them. And I am going to get my hopes up that they are there?"

"They?"

"The ones missing. Hopefully, if we can find them, we can bring them back here to recover, then maybe we can get some last minute training in and finally," Link stood up and held his sword out, "Kill Kira II and his reign of terror will finally be over!"

"LONG LIVE, SMASH WARRIORS!" Zelda shouted. Everyone looked at her, "What?"

"Zelda, since you are now a Queen, we'd figure you should get some new clothes! ROSALINA!" Rosalina waved her hands and Zelda was engulfed in a sea of stars before finally re-emerging out of the star vortex, "Everyone, bow down to your new Smash Warrior: Queen Zelda!" Lucina bowed down.

"You look stunning!" Rosalina said, wiping a tear from her eye, "I am so proud!" She sniffled. Zelda grinned as she looked down at her new armour. Zelda took out a sword and she smiled. She had longed to have her own fortified sword, rather than use her own sword she was given years ago. The reason being is, it was too significant to her. It had been with her through the ages. She held her hands out, and light filled the area, a Rapier appearing.

"May evil be the bane of my sword!" Zelda said, striking the sword into the air.

"Absolutely! Now, shall we begin our mission to get out of here?" Link asked. Everyone shouted 'YES' in unison, "GOOD. THEN LET'S GO!"