A Very BIG Heart: 4

So I was in my robotics class today at school, and the teacher put on this video about robots that could play the violin, and a whole bunch of other stuff and I thought it was so cool. (hey, I'm serious one of them learned just like a little kid does and his face expressions were priceless) and well the concept was about how robots were going to be like capable of doing anything we can, so we don't have to do household chores, etc. But I wonder what would happen if those robots, lets say were to revolt against us, and try to annihilate our kind so that they could rule and the rest of us would work as slaves for them. Really I wonder what would happen? So I was thinking about maybe righting a story about the future, where robots are conspiring against us, but I don't know if it will be interesting... So my other choice was about a mermaid (yes, you heard me mermaid) Well onto our story, because I will keep on blabbing about stuff... TGIF

BTW To your right is Brooklyn --------------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later....

I glanced at the reflection in the mirror, had I really changed so much in the past months? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I wasn't that fat girl people would make fun off, or Victoria would pick on, I was somebody else. All that was left of the old me were my hazel eyes. I had lost tons of weight thanks to Paula, and even my hair looked different.

"I still can't believe this is me Paula." I said as I ran my hand through my brown hair.

"Well believe it, because darling, this is the new you!" she smiled, as she threw piece by piece out of her closet "Ugh! Why can't I find my blouse?"

"Maybe because its right here." I pointed towards her bed. We had recently moved in together. Paula's parents had bought her a loft, and well my parents trusted Paula seeing as to we were perfectly find for 6 months in Miami and were shocked to see the new me, they immediately agreed.

"Well, ok then! So are you ready?" she said as she slipped on the turquoise blouse.

"Ready for what?"

"Todays the big day! We're going back to Simmondale High! And I can already imagine Axel's face when he sees you, and lets not forget about that hag Victoria."

"For school, of course. Well I'm a bit nervous, but I think I'll live. Hey can you lend me your blue cardigan?"

"With those shoes! No way." she tossed me a purple one instead. I slipped it on and glanced once more at the mirror: purple flats, skinny jeans, black tank top with a little white swirly design in the front, and a purple cardigan. I dabbed on some lipgloss and grabbed my purse from the table.

"Well I can see we are all ready, and looking fine if I do say so myself," she giggled "So Vamonos!" We climbed into her Hummer and drove to school.

Axel's POV

I was waiting for Victoria in the parking lot. She still hadn't arrived at school, and the bell was about to ring. And then something caught my eye, I watched as two girls got out of a car: two brunettes, one with blue eyes, the other one with hazel.... but those eyes they were very familiar. She looked at me and quickly turned away. The other one with the blue eyes glanced at me, and turned her attention back to the other girl, and told her something. Suddenly Victoria's red convertible pulled in, and she blew a kiss at me.

"Hey babe." she said as she gave me a kiss.

"Hey Vicky, let's get to class!" I said as I took her hand.

Brooklyn's POV

I glanced at Axel, he hadn't change much since the last time I saw him. He looked at me and I quickly turned away.

"Whats wrong?" Paula asked as she finished pulling her bags from her trunk. She said she wasn't going to waste anytime and start decorating her locker today.

"Look who's over there."

She looked towards were Axel was standing and shifted her attention back to me "Don't look now Brookie, but he is still staring at you. Let's get to class before the bell rings, but don't even look his way, okay?" We walked towards the main office and walked up to the counter.

"Hello ladies, how may I help you?" a red haired lady said.

"Well we sent our papers in last week, and we were wondering if we could receive our schedules." Paula said as she showed the lady her online application.

"So what are your names?"

"Paula Richmond, and Brooklyn Hales."

"Here you are," she handed us two schedules "And might I say you girls look so beautiful."

"Thank you." We both said as we walked out the office.

"So let me see..." Paula said as she yanked the schedule from my hand "Woo-hoo! We have 2nd, 3rd, and 5th together! And our 6th periods are right in front of each other."

"Get out of here! That's so cool!" I examined my schedule:

Advisement - Dr. Kingsford

1st period - Calculus

2nd period - PE

3rd period - Language Arts

4th period - Chemistry

5th period - Study Hall

6th period - French

Briiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!

"There goes the bell, we better get to class." Paula says as she walks towards her Advisement.