Chapter 6

~Natalie's P.o.v~ 

2 months later

School starts back today, the guys left to finish tour but they promised they'd be back as soon as it ends, which is in a few weeks. Also I haven't seen Cameron since the last stunt he pulled.

"Natt?" Jacob spoke snapping his fingers in front of my face, I just shake my head while throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

"Have a good day!" I hear my mom yell as we walk out the front door. It's gonna be a long day, I really dont wanna be here.

"I'm not ready to go back" I sigh shaking my head.

"me either" He agreed as we crossed the street.

All the memories from summer flashed through my head as we walked through the gates of our high school. The concert,Meeting my dad, seeing my mom truly happy for the first time, all of it. Life has only been going up since the Cameron indecent. I believe he heard that our dad's were back and got scared. Regardless of where he went, he's gone and that makes me happy.

~~~

My  first 6 classes flew by, and It's currently 7th period, English. This class just gives me a weird vibe, for one  instead of desks there are tables that seat two people and they are really shitty looking, Not to mention the teacher looks like shes on some serious drugs. The only good part about this class is that Jacob is in here. But we have assigned seats which kinda sucks because I don't sit next to him, but he sits at the table behind me. There's supposed to be some boy named Cole is supposed to sit next to me but he's a no show. 

About 5 minutes later the teacher began to speak,

"Alright class, My name is Ms. Tronnor and I would like you all to Pull out paper and a writing Utensil so you can take notes on the rules for my cla-" She stopped as the door opened revealing a boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes with a sheet of white paper clutched in his hand and a gray book bag on his bag.

"Hey-uh Im Cole sorry I'm late" He spoke softly walking in and letting the door close behind him.

"It's fine, take a seat next to that young lady" the teacher spoke pointing to me and he flashed me a smile. He then walked over to me and sat down in the empty seat.

"Hey" he whispered while pulling out a pencil. 

"Hey I smiled.

"Do you-uh have a piece of paper I can have?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed a piece of paper out of my folder and passed it over toe him

"Thanks" he mumbled. The teacher continued to lecture for the next 45 minutes before the bell rang and I walked up to Jacob. We stood there talking for a minute before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I never caught your name" Cole stood there with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Natalie" I smiled back at him

"Ok, Natalie, we should hang out sometime" He winked before walking off and I turned back to Jacob with a grin on my face and he looked upset, or mad.

"Whats your deal?" I asked and he shook his head

"I don't like him" was all he said before he started walking off causing me to have to run and catch up with him

"What the hell Jacob you don't even know him, how do you not like him?" I ask kinda pissed

"I don't know" he paused, "he just gives me a bad feeling" His voice was low. It's something I don't hear him do much, but when he speaks like that you know hes either really upset, mad or both. 

"I thought he was cool"  I shrugged and he shook his head.

" I don't think its a good idea for you to hang out with him" he spoke looking down at me.

"I'll hang out with whoever I want Jacob, I'm not ditching him just because you don't like him." I scoffed

"Nat why don't you just fucking listen to me for once in your god damn life" He stopped walking 

"And why don't you just let me have fucking friends?" I raise my voice

"I Just don't want you to hang around him! Literally anybody else nat" He yelled and I shook my head and stomped off. He trailed behind me the whole rest of the way home without saying a single word. Once I got home I went straight to my room and slammed the door. I stayed in there for the rest of the night despite my mom's many attempts to get me  to come out for dinner. I just wasn't feeling it tonight. Around 2 AM I found myself  sitting on the floor crying because he hasn't even tried to talk to me since our argument.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at my bedroom door

"Who is it" I sniffled

"Natt It's me" I heard Jacobs voice, he sounded upset

"come in" I whispered. The door opened and he walked in,closing the door behind him.

"look, I'm sorry for everything I said earlier" He spoke sitting down beside me

"I-its ok" I stuttered

"Natt are you crying?" His voice sounded so caring.

"I'm fine" I sniffled and he wrapped his arms around me

"I'm so fucking sorry" he whispered in my ear

"its okay" I manage to smile at him 

"We'll do something fun after school tomorrow to make up for it, maybe hang out with Cole" I could hear that he was grinning and honestly, so was I.

Tomorrow will be fun.

A/N 

Hey guys Here's another chapter, On Saturday as promised :))

As always thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next Chapter

Next Saturday :)