Chapter 2 - Breakfast

"You and chase huh, I will admit I kinda saw it coming" I smiled as I dug into my bacon and eggs.

"Daring can't know, if my dad finds out he will kill chase" darling frowned as she sipped on her coffee.

"Your dads a pretentious ass hole" I rolled my eyes remembering the first time we met

"He's gotten worse lately" she sighed, her and her dad didn't exactly have the best bond and I know how much it effected her.

"I know" I replied nodding my head.

"So how's your secret man" she asked with a cheeky grin.

Did I mention that darling has no idea about me and her brother.

"Little on the rocks I guess" I shrugged.

"Well he needs to stop being a dick" she mumbled eating her croissant.

"I have been pushing him away lately" I shrugged.

"Look I know it's hard but" she was cut off by her phone.

"Hang on" she said as she answered the phone.

"Yes Daring" she sighed.

"Yeah why" she continued.

"I'm not here" I mouthed.

"I'm pretty sure she went to visit her sister" she gave me a weird look.

"Yeah Alright I will tell her to call you back" she frowned before hanging up.

                                  ~

After breakfast with darling I decided to just go home and try to relax, I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do.

I eventually fell asleep on my couch watching Romeo and Juliet.

I suddenly awoke to a churning in my stomach.

I sat up to have the contents that were in my stomach to rise in my throat.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, I opened the toilet and emptied my stomach contents into the toilet.

I sighed, I was definitely pregnant.