Chapter 3 - I'm Pregnant

It had been a long week of me deciding if I tell him or not, I was infact pregnant with not one but two babies.

The only thing I had come up with was that I needed to tell somebody I could trust somebody like my mom, I got up and went to the bathroom to have a chat with mom and even though it was 6:00 there was still a few stragglers like myself.

"Hi mom, are you and dad busy I need to come and see you" I spoke into the phone trying to hold myself together so I don't break down on the phone in my works toilet.

"Of course Hunni, you can come and have dinner if you would like, I made carbonara and it will be ready in about an hour" she said sweetly "thanks mom, I will leave work in a few, I need to discuss some things with you" i replied relieved that they weren't busy.

"Alright cherry, see you soon ok, I love you" I smiled at my child hood name "love you more" and I hung up.

I walked to my desk and got my shit, screw mr Andrews files I need to talk to my mom and dad.

I got into the elevator at my work and pressed the parking level, luckily for me the elevator was empty I noticed my reflection and noticed that indeed my belly was getting a bit bigger but not significant enough to show that i was indeed pregnant.

I was in my way to mom and dads place when I heard my phone go off and lucky for the wonderful world technology and hands free in my radio, I answered expecting it to be mom.

"hey mom I just left, do you need me to bring anything" I asked "well I'm not your mom but you can call me daddy" said the person i automatically recognised "sorry daring, what's up" I asked awkwardly "well my dear fiancé just left for he night to go to the motel in town for a bridal expo, so I was thinking if your bored you can come over" of course he was wanting to do that when I was on my way to my parents place to tell them that the boy on the other line got there daughter pregnant.

"Ahh well actually I'm just about to see my parents, it's there anniversary and I though I should go over there to give them an anniversary present" yeah present, there only straight daughter getting her self knocked up by the charming pride and joy "well why don't you just leav......." I cut him off "I said no, I'm not interested tonight ok" and with that I hung up.

I made it to mom and dads place eventually without crashing into a pole, my phone was on a continuos buzz, every time it stopped it started back up again. "Hey I'm home" I yelled "hey sweet heart" I heard my mom said.

I turned around and she pulled me into one of her famous hugs.

"Awww my baby look at you, business woman" I chuckled "well I won't deny that one mom" I have missed mom like crazy, I haven't actually seen her since I started in May 6 months ago because I spent every waking minute working my ass off or being with daring.

"Come on baby, your fathers up stairs having a shower" she dragged me into the kitchen , I immediately recognised the smell of moms special carbonara, I turned around to see my mom getting out a bottle of wine out, she grabbed out three glasses.

See this would be a good time to tell her that I was pregnant but dad would probably get mad that he didn't find out first so I decided to bring it up when we ate dinner.

"So, hows ramona" here we are at the dinner table, and I decide to bring up my sister who hasn't spoke to any of us since she came out and went to college, great way to spark up conversation cerise.

"Oh you know, she out.......doing things" my mother replied after my dad practically ignored my question, see dad was fine with Ramonas sexual preferences but he was hurt that his basically best friend came out of the closet and up and left for college with out so much as a good bye.

"Right, well I need to talk to you guys about something"  my mom and dad looked at me.

"please tell me you are still straight, I mean come on 2/2 what the hell" I shook my head "no quite the opposite actually" my mom looked at me with a twinkle in her eye "you found someone didn't you, oh sweet heart I knew you would it just takes a little time" I looked at my mom because I knew what I was about to tell her was going to make her over the moon.

"I'm pregnant" I said closing my eyes, I heard an excited squeal and my dad mutter something under his breath

"Oh my a grandchild" my mom said fanning her face

"well it's actually twins mom" my mom ran to me and hugged me, yes I had always wanted kids this may not have been my ideal pregnancy but I was happy besides who the father was.

"Oh my baby girl is all grown up..............wait a second, cerise who,is the dad" my dad asked.

I knew this was coming, see dad knew me and daring were friends but mom knew just how friendly we were "oh no cerise, your kidding right" I nodded my head "unfortunately" she scoffed "does he know" I shook my head "who the hell got you pregnant" I looked at my dad "why our favourite golden boy of course, who else" my dads eyes widened.