Chapter 10 - Unexpected Run In

6 Months Pregnant

Me and Isabel had been shopping for what seemed like forever and majority of it was stuff for the nursery like a cot, nappy change table and of course a collection of clothing.

I will admit that I was extremely tired and all I wanted to do was go home "hey can I go and wait in the car" I asked Isabelle "oh shit yeah, I'm just going to pick up elsas dress then I will be out ok" she said.

I started walking out of the shop when I got this strange feeling that someone was watching me, I turned around und to see no one.

I rose my eyebrow and kept walking but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being followed so I decided to ring Daring just as a precaution because we didn't bring security with us.

"Hey baby" he answered "hey um what are you doing" I asked as I entered the undercover parking lot "oh just going through the emails that Mr Beauty has sent me in the past few weeks and Boy is he pissed" he said sighing.

"Yeah I'm just going to the car, I never knew that shopping could be so hard" I said with a small laugh "oh god, why can't this man get the idea that I'm not marrying his daughter" he said with a groan.

"Why what happened" I asked, he didn't answer I could tell that he was reading something "ba..." I was cut off by the sound of him panicking.

"Cerise get in the car right now" he yelled "what" I asked "I'm coming right now I need you to just get in the car and lock it" he said as he was panting and hung up.

I felt a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and now I started panicking. I quickly made my way to the car, I was trying so hard to get the car unlocked but it just wouldn't open.

I heard a laugh, like one of the creepiest laughs imaginable. I turned around to see two figures coming out of the Darkness of this extremely badly lit car lot.

They were both wearing suits and these white masks that just made the situation worse and that was when I started to panic because they were slowly walking towards me.

I quickly opened the boot and jumped in it and slammed the boot shut behind me making sure that all the doors were locked.

it was so quiet in the car that all I could hear was my extremely raged breaths, I could hear that laughter that kept ringing in my brain.

All of a sudden I started hearing bangs on the car, i was terrified for my own life because I was alone in a dimmly lit car park getting tormented by these masked figures.

I rang Daring again because I was so scared "baby are you ok, I'm nearly there" he yelled into the phone as I heard him speeding in his car.

"There outside the car, I'm in the boot because the doors wouldn't open" I said as the hitting and banging stopped.

"What do you mean they wouldn't open" he asked sounding a bit panicked "the unlocking thing wouldn't work" I said as I looked up to see the figures gone.

"GET OUT THE CAR NOW" he screamed into the phone as I heard him pull the brakes and jump out of the car.

"But....." he cut me off "there's a bomb in the car" he yelled, my breath got caught in my throats as I loooked up to the dashboard of the car to see a timer that was counting down from 50.

I quickly tried to open the boot but I soon realised that I couldn't get out and the keys were on the outside of the car.

I began panicking "DARING IT WONT OPEN" I screamed trying to hit the glass of the boot to try and get out of the car but I wasn't strong enough.

I kept trying to hit it for a second when I saw Daring running towards the car, he had a fire extinguisher with him.

"Get down" he yelled as I crouched down, suddenly I heard the glass above my head smash open and I looked up to see Daring.

He smashed the glass enough so I could get out, I looked at the timer to see 6 seconds left, Daring pulled me out of the car and we ran.

We were running when there was a big eplosion and the shock of it got us almost immediately throwing us to the ground.

Luckily I landed on my side so I didn't hurt my baby I was panting so hard because I thought that I was going to die in that car.

I looked at Daring who was looking at the car that was now an inferno, the sprinklers went off letting an alarm go off signalling the evacuation of the shopping centre.

"Cerise are you ok" he said rushing to me to help me up, unfortunately I was in a state of shock and I couldn't speak, not even a word.