Chapter 11 - When Daring Looses The Plot

"Who the fuck were they, do not fucking send people after the mother of my unborn child you piece of shit" I heard Daring yell in the next room.

Unfortunately for Mr Beauty he was on the receiving end of darings wrath, he had had it up to here with him trying to get to me and if I was being honest so was I.

Apparently those people in the masks were hired by mr beauty and he had been taking pictures of me and sending them to Daring.

"You send anyone else near her or my family again and you will be sorry" he yelled as he slammed the phone down.

After that it was silent, and when I say silent I mean that I could hear my heart beat, all of a sudden there was a loud roar.

I heard crashing, I quickly got up out of the bed and rushed to his office to only see Daring swiping all of his stuff off is his desk.

"Daring" I said as he continued his assault on his office "DARING STOP" I yelled causing him to stop in his tracks.

He was panting refusing to look at me "Daring look at me" I yelled at him, and still he wouldn't look at me, I grunted and stomped towards him and grabbing his arm turning him around.

"Are you seriously going to act like a child" I asked him in a stern voice "he is going to end up killing you and you know that if he does that this will all have been for nothing" He said hitting the wall next to him.

"Are you going to let him win" I yelled "answer me" I screamed in his face "no" he said quietly clenching his jaw "what was that" I said in a stern voice.

"I SAID NO" he yelled storming towards me and pulling me into an angry kiss, I immediately reacted by putting my arms around his neck.

Even around all this mayhem and chaos it kept bringing me and him closer then ever.