Targaryen!Reader x Robb Stark (Britannia138's request)

Start from the beginning

"Says the foul beast that decided it was his right to expel his phlegm onto a woman he had never met," you answered him, watching as his face contorted in confusion. "In future, I think it would be best if you kept your saliva in your mouth, you sorry excuse for a man," you added your scowl returning to your lips before you turned on your heel and continued towards the tent, one of your guards giving the man a sharp shove as he attempted to follow you.

As you reached the guards one held up a hand, giving you a small smile before speaking, "I'm afraid the King is busy, My Lady," he told you quietly, and you returned his smile.

"Perhaps you could inform him that the Princess, Y/N Targaryen, is here to help him," you answered quietly, allowing your fingers to land on his arm lightly as you continued to smile, "and I am not fond of being kept waiting."

"Of course," he paused for a moment, "your grace," he continued and you smiled widened.

"Thank you," you murmured as he hurried away from you and into the tent. You could hear talking within the tent, murmuring which soon became louder. Two men burst from the tent, their jaws slack as they stared at you.

"I thought," one of them began, but you quickly held up a hand to silence him.

"Would it not be better for us to talk once we are out of the prying eyes of these men?" you asked, and the taller of the two nodded as he led you inside.

"Seven hells," the smaller one murmured as his eyes ran over you, observing the thin dress which hung from your body, leaving your arms bare to the world, "you must be freezing."

"I run hot, one of the many benefits of being of my family." His eyes were still on your body, not really listening to your words as he watched you. "And my eyes are up here," you added, causing the other boy to nudge his friend, who looked around as though he had been broken from a trance.

"Please excuse Theon, he has always had an over-fondness for women he can't have," the taller boy told you, causing you to chuckle as you settled yourself into one of the seats around his war table. "I'm Robb," he added and you nodded.

"I know, you're the one i'm here to see," you told him with a smile, "I want to help you," you added when he looked confused.

"And what is it you have to offer, you've been missing since you were a child, no one even thought you were alive," Theon quipped and you raised a brow as you turned your eyes on him.

"You think no one will believe my heritage?" you asked him with a small smirk, watching as his cheeks turned red. "I was seven when I was taken from my home, but I still know King's Landing better than either of you."

"Why do you want to help us?" Robb asked you quietly, and you turned to him with a smile.

"You don't want the Iron Throne, and gods know you have even less of a claim to it than the bastard that currently inhabit it. Help my family take it and you can rule in an independent North; I will even allow the Iron Islands to be ruled freely." You could see Theon smirking from his perch on the other side of the room, there was no way his friend would sell out so quickly, or so he thought, but it seemed he didn't know Robb as well as he thought he did.

"It seems beneficial," he told you softly, "but how do we solidify our agreement?"

You chuckled, "Are you proposing, Your Grace?" you asked him, biting your lip lightly as he turned red.

"No," he started, pausing for a moment, "Yes," he added and you let out another chuckle.

"I know it is common for most houses to join their houses through marriage, but there is only my sister and I left, I cannot marry to someone unless they are willing to renounce their name and take mine." Theon let out a loud scoff at your words and you turned to him, cocking your head to the side. "Is something funny, Lord Greyjoy?" you asked him, your eyebrow quirking slightly when he continued to smile.