Chapter 1!

~KIA’s P.O.V~

It’s the first day of summer, and the brightness of the sun woke me up. I hate it when that happens. I grabbed my phone, looking with one eye open, to see what time it is, its 6:50a.m. I sat on the edge of my bed, trying to stay awake while yawning; I got up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair.

I came downstairs, to see my mom cooking pancakes for breakfast. “You’re up early,” my mom said. “Good morning to you, too,” I replied. I grabbed my pancakes and put syrup on top of it. “Oh, and mom,” I added. “I need a new curtain.” My mom just nodded and leaves the kitchen to get ready for her work.  A few minutes later, my dad woke up. “Morning,” I said as I hand in his pancake and the syrup. “Good morning, hun. Thanks,” my dad responds. I sat on the living room couch to watch my favorite cartoon “Scooby-Doo.” I always watch that show every morning when I don’t have anything to do. While I’m watching, my phone goes off; it was a text from my best friend, Maia.

Maia: hey!!

Me: Heyyy!!

Maia: Do you wanna hang before Emily’s party tonight?

I totally forgot about the party tonight. I hurried to my mom and dad before they get in the car. “Hey mom,” I said. “Can I go to Emily’s party tonight? I forgot to ask you last night.”

“Sure,” my mom agreed.

“Oh and can I also go to Maia after lunch?”

“Yeah sure,” my dad said. “What time you’ll be home tonight?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I’ll text you when I know.”

They both nodded and left. I waved at them goodbye, and texted Maia back.

Me: Yeah! I sure can!

Maia: Yay!! What time are you coming here?

Me: After lunch!

And we continue this conversation until 11:30. I went upstairs to wake up Trevor, my brother.

“Wake up, sleepyhead!!” I screamed. “Weren’t you supposed to go to Carl at 10?”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” he ask.

“It’s your job to wake yourself up,” I replied.

Woah! This is the first time I saw him move this fast. One minute, his brushing his teeth, one minute, his dressed up (I didn’t see him change, don’t worry) one minute his done eating his breakfast, and then he left.

~50 minutes later~

“What movie are we watching?” I asked Maia.

“Let’s watch a scary movie!” she replied. “Halloween.” And put a scary smirk on her face. Then we both giggled.

I don’t mind if we watched a scary movie today because it’s not too dark outside yet and I might forget the scary part after Emily’s party tonight, even though I hate watching horror/scary movie, especially with Maia. She will excused her to go to the bathroom and when she got back she’ll touch my back and scream. I hate it when she does that.

During the movie, my phone goes off. It was a notification on twitter from Shawn Mendes saying "Come see me, Nash, Hayes, Carter, and the other boys in Toronto on my birthday at August 8 and August 9. The link is in my bio. See you guys there! :D"

"Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked Maia.

Maia looked at me, confused, “What for?"

"The Magcon boys are coming to Toronto at August 8!!" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh!! Really?" she screamed louder than me. "We should get two VIP tickets!"

"That's what I need the laptop for," I complained and giggle a little.

"Oh," she said and got up to get her laptop.

While Maia clicked the link to get the tickets, I called my mom and ask her if I can go to Toronto. She said I can come if somebody could come with me. And that's when Maia asked her mom, her mom said yes if I'm coming. So, our mom basically said yes.

“Did you buy us a ticket?” I asked.

“No, I bought us two VIP tickets!” Maia replied screaming.

We are so happy, we jumped up and down and screaming as quiet as we can, so Maia's mom won't get annoyed. We did that for about 5 minutes then Maia stopped and said, “Why did your mom said yes too fast?”

“One of my auntie lives in Toronto with her family, that’s why she said yes,” I replied. “And my auntie offered that if one of our family members wanted to go to Toronto with our friends, we can tell her and we can stay at her cabin, for over a week or more.”

“That’s awesome!” she said and we started screaming again.

OMG! I’ve always wanted to see and meet the guys. I can't wait to see all of them. I can't wait to take picture with them. I just can't wait for that day to come.