Chapter 9

Y'all are sooo amazing I'm almost at 200 reads YAAAYY❤️💛

"Where were you yesterday Payno?" Louis asks getting into Liam's car along with Niall in the back seat eating some crisps. "Yeah! We missed you!" He chimes in, mouth audibly full.
"Niall if you get crumbs on my seat I swear to god I'm kicking you out of this car" Liam threatened "and Zayn was sick so I stayed home with him" he adds "aaaww you stayed home wif wittle Zaynie wayniee while he was siiiick" Louis taunted in a baby voice "oh sod off Lou!" Liam says with an eye roll as he continued the drive to his house. "You two really are adorable" Louis says poking Liam's cheek.
"Don't start that. Were just friends" Liam sighs and Louis narrows his eyes at him.

"Yeah sure. I know a gay when I see one!"

"You should go get your eyes checked then-

"Wait Liam stop the car!" Niall yelled loud enough for Liam to slam his foot on the breaks. "Niall?! This better be important because if there was a car behind me we could've died and- hey!
Liam started but was cut off by Niall getting out of the car, Louis following him and Liam rolled his eyes and got out as well.

"What? What was so important I had to stop the car and get out?" Liam complained crossing his arms over his chest and going over to Niall and Louis who were huddled together in front of a small tree in the sidewalk

"It's Zayn"

"What about Zayn?"

"Look" Louis says and shows Liam a picture of Zayn in the woods, it read
"Feral child seen in the woods! If you have seen this child or have any information about him, contact the police immediately. $200.00 prize"

"What?! What is this?!" Liam shouts, snatching the small flyer from Louis and looking at it again.

"Maybe we should turn him in" Niall says scratching the back of his neck.

"What?! No way! Since he's feral they'll probably do all types of weird experiments on him!" Liam says "what does feral mean anyway?!" He adds, getting back into the car and taking the flyer with him. "It means he was raised by animals" Louis says fastening his seatbelt. "Is that why he acts like a dog?" Liam asks "yeah I guess, we'll have to ask him about it" Louis says
"I don't think we should. I asked him about his mom and he started crying" Liam says, as he pulled into his driveway. "Ok. No one asks about his family or the feral thing alright? I don't want to upset him." Liam says and gets out of the car, other lads following after him.

They get in the house and up the stairs to Liam's room and as soon as Liam opened the door Zayn(who was on the couch watching tv) crawled over to them with a big smile across his face.

"Ni-Ni! Louis!" He called and hugged both of their legs. "Hey Zaynie how ya been?" Louis asks bending down to ruffle Zayn's hair. "M' good!" Zayn chirped. He and Louis got on really well as Louis' child like energy matched Zayn's, so they could play around as much as they wanted and not get tired; Louis would often times get on the floor with Zayn and act like a dog too; something Louis found funny but Liam didn't like the encouraging behavior, as they were trying to teach him to act like a regular human.

"Zayn I heard you were sick yesterday" Niall says getting comfortable on the couch and opening some biscuits so he and Zayn could share them, this being a strange tradition they'd made.

"Mhm I was!" Zayn says shoving a chocolate biscuit in his mouth.
"But me n' Liam took a bath and he gaved me soup n' mecidine so I could feel better!" Zayn tells with a big smile and immediately Louis and Niall turn to Liam who was beet red.

"You took a bath with him?" Louis asks with a smirk. "It wasn't like that! I had boxers on!" Liam protested "lies! You were in your birthday suit and you know it!" Niall shouts with a laugh before Zayn tugs on his shirt.