|12|

But I still want you
And I still want you
———— 🌸 ————

Pretty Flower🌸:
Jeongguk-ah.. I'm not pretty

Pretty Flower🌸:
Heck I'm not even close to pretty

Pretty Flower🌸:
that must be why the world doesn't want me to be happy because im not pretty

Pretty Flower🌸:
that's why I hide myself in a mask because maybe if I do so, luck will eventually be on my side if my ugliness isn't visible.. I was wrong.

Pretty Flower🌸:
Gguk-ah.. I'm too late aren't I? but even if I'm not too late you still won't accept me so why am I like this?

Pretty Flower🌸:
why do I still want you?

-

I received weird texts from Hwayoung last night but when I replied, she never replied anymore nor left my messages on read. Thankfully, I have my girlfriend who made me forget about it.

Lunch time had ended and I went to my locker first after sending my girlfriend to her class. As I walked near it, I noticed a flower taped on my locker.

A smile automatically formed on my lips. She didn't have to do this. We're already a couple.

I took the note taped next to it, expecting a cute letter from her again, but what I read left me in confusion,

"Hi :) I grew this flower thinking of you. It's a very pretty flower that resembles you but I think I'm too late. This is a smeraldo. A smeraldo means sincerity that can't be delivered or the truth untold. It's very pretty yet the meaning is sad, so I wanted to give it to you to break the meaning, that sincerity can be delivered but seeing how things are now.. I just hope you can continue to be happy. I'll no longer bother you anymore. Goodbye.

-ugly flower girl"

-끝-