|8|

I’m afraid
So pathetic
I’m so afraid
That you will leave me again in the end
I wear a mask again and go see you
————— 🌸 —————

I left a flower again today, and just like the previous times, I hid and waited for you—to see your adorable reactions. It lifts my mood, the fact that you looked genuinely happy everytime you read my notes made me happy too.

I also noticed you get excited everytime you see a flower taped onto your locker like you were anticipating it. I was thankful you didn't find all these creepy and looked like you actually appreciate it.

I looked around and seeing that no one was around, I suddenly felt my courage build up and so, I did it. I hesitantly removed my hoodie and took off my mask. I took heavy breaths before peeking for the last time before I step out of my hiding spot but, I saw you looking at my direction and the courage that had took me forever to build up disappeared into thin air.

I frantically put on my mask and hoodie. Pathetic.

I left my hiding spot and walked towards you but, I'm not going to you. I'm sorry.. I'm so afraid to do so. I took a deep breath and held it in as I walked past you—past your smiling self reading the note I left.

It's better this way right? Because I know in the end I'll get hurt. I always get hurt in the end since there's only one way this ends.. I'll be left broken.