True Love

Rayne Jones ↑↑

Rayne Jones ↑↑

"If you don't hurry back with the stuff, I'll cough on everything you love." I threatened, hating how whinny my voice sounded.

I had luckily (not) caught the sniffles, and I sent my poor peasant (disguised as my boyfriend) to get me an array of different medicines. I do believe I ended the command with " please hurry back, honey boo boo!" Which earned me a glare.

"Thundy, please be patient. Did you forget what else you made me get?" Grr. He knew I hated that nickname.
My honey boo boo came up with the most brilliant idea of calling me thundy, short for thunderstorm. He loved making fun of my name. Rayne. Personally I love it. Mom must have been on crack when she named me, but it's okay, because she scored some cool points, for once.

"Boo there's nothing wrong with picking out pads for your loved ones." I reasoned patiently. Guys and their damn pride.

"Rayne, you're not even in your you-know-what." He grumbled.

"I feel it coming Keith. I can predict these things." There was a deep laughter on the other hand. Gosh he couldn't take me seriously, Like ever. Like Karen from Mean Girls, I think I have a fifth sense. I told him this too, and toy imagine him cracking up on the other hand.

"See you in a few, Thundy." He said and disconnected. Again he left me talking by myself. Oh the shame. Plus, he doesn't know what brand to get....

Boys.

I walked around in the empty house, hunting down adventures.

*~*~*

"Thundy, Wake up. The Titanic's on." I opened my eyes slowly taking in the sight in front of me. Beautiful chocolate brown eyes stared back. Those lashes were so long they almost resembled spider legs. Gosh.... Even I tried to put on mascara, nothing could compare to his damned luscious lashes..

"Why are you glaring at me? Did I do something wrong? Is this the welcome I come back to?" He demanded, his voice playfully getting louder.

"How did you get inside....?" I questioned looking around. I could have sworn I locked all the doors.

"The front door was open. Which reminds me not to leave you alone for too long. One of these days you'll get kidnapped for being so spacey." He rolled his eyes.

Hmm... Maybe I had locked the windows instead.

"I made sure to lock the windows as well." He sighed, reading my mind. I frowned. I swear I locked something.

"Did you find the medicine?" I asked sweetly, blinking innocently at him. He pecked my nose and reaching behind him, bringing up a huge white plastic grocery bag.

"Awww babe," I gushed looking at the pack of pads.

"I had to ask the lady in front of the counter what was the best brand. She looked at me with tears in her eyes while she helped.." he scratched the back of his neck, confused.

"Of course, she would cry. What guy on this planet will agree to buys these things willingly?" I reached for him, locking my arms around his neck. He sighed softly and hugged me tightly towards him.

"Only me, but that's because I'm your slave." He chuckled into my hair.

"Peasant." I corrected. He pulled back and held my chin gently, staring lovingly into my eyes while he traced soothing circles on my face with his thumb.

"I still ask myself how I managed to win your heart over. I am so lucky to jus be here, holding on to you, hearing you speak nonsense.....I-I..." He trailed off looking uncertain for a second.

"You what?" I breathed. Was he going to say what I thought he was going to say?!