She's Back pt.1

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was up in the mountains camping and there was no service. But I'm back now with another chapter. Enjoy!

~

   Luke and I make it into the house and set Joseph on the couch in the living room. Luke starts peaks out the window, trying to figure out what was going on outside. I feel like I'm going faint. My mind is filling with thoughts and emotions. Are we being attacked again? Should I have just left? If I had left, none of this would be happening.
   I walk over to the window next to the one Luke is looking throw and I peak throw the curtains. I see people with bows and arrows coming out of the forest trees. Only they don't look like people, nor humans, but they're rather dark like shadows. Their eyes glow a bright purple and their walking closer to the cabin, already aiming their bows, ready to fire.      There are tons of them just surrounding the house. Then I notice that they're not only carrying bows, but they're carrying swords as well.
   Luke walks away from the window and towards me. "Ben, I need you to stay inside while I go out there." He says. "Are you crazy!? They tried to kill us!" I exclaim. "Exactly, they could have hurt you." He says. I start to fet frustrated. "I'm not letting you go out there." I say. He walks up to me and cups his hands to my face. "Ben, I know your scared, and you have every right to be, but I have to protect you." He says. My heart starts to race and my eyes start filling with tears. "Luke, you could die." I say.
   I now notice that his eyes are filling with tears as well. "At least of I die, I would be protecting the thing I love most." He says, forming a small grin. I look into his eyes and then press my lips against his. When we separate, we go back in for another little peck on the lips and our foreheads come together. He pulls me in for a hug and holds me tight and close. A few tears escape my eyes and soak into the fabric of his shirt. "I Love you, ben." He says, only this time, it has more emotion and feeling. "I love you too, Luke. I love you too." I say, crying a bit more in between words. Luke sniffles and untightens his grip.
   He walks towards the door, and looks back before opening it. He looks at his brother, and then back to me. "Stay with him." He says, and nod my head, feeling more tears trickle down my cheeks. He walks out the door and shuts it. That action alone makes me want to break down into tears.
   I just watched the one person that loves me walk out the front door, and I may never see him again.
   These words ran throw my head as I sat down on the couch across from Joseph and stared down at him, more tears trailing down my eyes.
   I decide to peak out of the window. I see Luke fighting the shadow soldiers in his big wolf form, taking them down like dominos. His clothes are riped and in shreds by the house. The shadow soldiers shoot arrows to him, but Luke blocks them and smacks them away. He pounces, bites, and scratches at the soldiers, turning to nothing but dust once they're dead. Nearly all of them are gone, and then Lukes takes the lives of the rest.
   Luke shifts back into his human form, which is a fascinating sight, considering I've never seen him turn back into a human in broad daylight. He looks to be breathing heavily and his mouth, chest, and hands are covered in dirt and the dust of the shadow soldiers.
   He begins to walk toward the house again, before he stops and slowly turns to look back at the forest. A figure in a black cloak walks out from the trees. Blonde hair seems to fall upon the figures shoulders. I can't believe what I'm seeing. This figure can only be one person.

Levyesinth.

   I thought Luke killed her years ago! How is she here?! All I know is that there's going to be hell to pay.

~

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I hope you still enjoyed it!