Psycho Crush X Reader: Dare part: 2

C/n's POV

I wonder what Y/n wanted... Nevermind actually I don't. "Hey C/n." I looked up to see one of my only friends, Jesse.

"Jesse." I greeted the curly hair transboy.

They sat down in front of me. "Was Y/n talking to you?" Jesse asked.

"You already know the answer to that." I stated as started writing in my book again.

"Okay. What did they want?" He asked. "I would ask them, but you know I have Ephebiphobia."

I quickly looked at the emo infront of me. "You do not have the fear of teenagers." I say before looking back at my notebook.

"Awe come on. Teenagers scare the living shit out of me." He muttered. "Hey truth or dare?"

"Really we are going to do that?" I sigh. "Fine truth." I answer.

"Do you fancy her? Y/n I mean." They ask in a fake British accent.

"That's a stupid question. I refuse to answer stupid questions." I tell him. "Truth or Dare?"

"Now look who's asking stupid questions. You know the answer." He puts my own words against me.

"Fine I suppose dare, correct? I dare you to..." I smirk a little as I see him lean back in his chair a little. He never backs down from a dare. "I dare you to kiss that Mikey boy that you like so much."

He falls out of his seat. "What!? Are you crazy!?" He whisper shouts at me. "Okay I'll do it, but only if you pick dare next."

"You have me word." I promise him. Jesse dusts himself off, and walks over to Y/n, Mikey's, and Janna's table. Huh I forgotten they were friends.

"Mikey can I talk to you?" I watched as Jesse asked Mikey nervously. Mikey nodded. They walked out of the cafeteria, and down the band hall.

After a few minutes they came back. Mikey's hair was all over the place, and Jesse's glasses were about to fall off. Mikey walked over to his friends, and Jesse walked over to me.

He sat down. "What the heck happened?" I asked him.

"N-nothing." He muttered quickly, and that's when I noticed his lips were swollen.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I skip my classes, put on my glasses, and write my love son-" I cut him off from his singing.

"Enough singing Jesse." I order him.

"How dare you Saywecanfly is awesome!" He defended. "Anyway truth or dare? Oh dare okay! I dare you to get Y/n to fall in love with you." He dares me

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked him, he shrugged, grabbed his stuff, and stood up.

"Got to go before Mrs. Sharp finds me, and gives me more homework." He tells me.

"Isn't she your mom?" I ask.

"Yeah so she'll know if I did it or not." He starts walking away. "See ya later."

"Bye." I tell him

Jesse's POV

After I was out of the cafeteria I went back to the band hall to see Mikey and Janna. "So did you dare her?"

"Yes." Janna replies. "Did you?" I nodded, and Janna started rubbing her hands together evilly. "Perfect just perfect."

"She scares me sometimes." I whisper to Mikey.

"She scares me too."

A/n: Next chapter will be a part two from the last one.