Chapter 2:That's my husband??

Start from the beginning

"We're gonna meet his father first and then the son.Come."My dad said trying to hide his regrets for my desicion.

I walked behind him as he opened the big door.A man smelling like money appeared in front of us.He is not really old.He seems to be at his 50s.He smiled as he noticed us.At least he seems friendly.But he still has this "I'm the rich here" aura and I don't like it.

"Hello my friend and beautiful lady.Welcome to my place.Come and have a seat."He said,his look kept the friendly aura.We walked towards him and sat on the couch across him.

"Hello sir.It's nice to meet you."I greeted him with a full bow.

"Hahaha."He laughed.But why?Did I say something funny or wrong?"Don't call me sir little lady.I'm your second dad from now on."He continued making me sigh with relief.

"Arraseo...d-dad."

"That's right haha.Well I don't really need you to introduce yourself as your father had talked to me about you.Just go and meet my son now."Seriously he looks like a nice person.I wonder what made him fire so many people?But what does he mean go?Where is his son?

"I'm sorry but won't your son come here?What do you mean go?"I wondered.

"Well my son is a little stubborn and he didn't want to get out his bedroom today.He told me he had something to do and he didn't have time so you will go to his room.I'll come with you and I'll let you meet each other alone then.Okay Heidi?"He asked,full of smiles but how can I smile too?From the first introduction this son seems like a spoiled kid.

"Oh..Yes."I agreed.

"Then lets go."He started walking waving his hand at the direction he was going  telling me to follow him.I got up,looked at my dad and he nodded.I turned around and I walked behind the old man who just became my father in law.

We walked till the second floor and stopped in front of a big white door.He knocked the door but no answer.He tried to open it and luckily it was not locked.

I tried to fix myself a little.I was just wearing a light T-shirt and skirt which was at the right length.Not too long like a granny's,not too short to be too sexy.And of course my favourite converse and my hair left down as I always have them.

"Go in and meet him now."He wishpered.

"Alone?"I asked surprised.

"Yeah.Go go."He said and pushed me in the dark room closing the door behind me.The smile he gave me is not enough to encourage me right now.

Okay that's creepy.Why it's everything so dark in here?I almost can't see anything.I tried to walk a little and saw a laptop,probably the only light in that scary room.It's like I'm in a thriller,damn.

"Is...is anyone here?"I managed to ask.No reply again.What's going on?Can't this person talk or what?And first of all where is he?I walked a little more.

"WOAH WHAT-?!''I cried as I bumped into something.Not a wall but tall.Like a human body with no shirt.I looked more carefully and managed to see the shadows in that person's face.So it's him."H-hi...can you please turn on the lights?"I asked as politely as I could.

"Why?"I heard his voice for the first time.He talks with this sexy way those bad guys do.Ugh this doesn't seem good at all!"Do you like doing it with the lights on?"Has asked and my eyes widened.Did I heard wrong or something?

"Wh-wh-wh-WHAT?"What is he even saying?He's a pervert,I knew it.We just met and he blurs things like that.

He turned on the lights and my eyes closed trying to protect themselves from the sudden attack of the light.I looked at him then.My eyes opened wide again as I saw his face.He's handsome,that's not good.And he has a sexy body with muscles,that's worse!Why isn't he wearing a shirt?I turned around trying to avoid facing his shirtelss body.

I suddenly felt a hand running from my left leg till my hip.

"Yahh what are you doing?"I shouted surprised.He still has this handsome poker face,this perverted kid.

"What?You told me to turn on the lights and now you're shy?Come on baby.Let's do this already."I hate how he talks about these things so calmly.

"Wh-what?I don't know what do you think of me but I'm not one of those women you probably have sex with.I'm not here to make out with you."I kept shouting but my voice became calmer at the end but more angry.I'm sick of this.Deep inside me I knew something like this was gonna happen.

"But you're my wife right?"He asked with a lost child's expression.

"Ye-yeah...and what's with it?And wait wait wait.I'm not your wife.There's still the marriage to be done."Of course.I have to wear the white dress too and walk down the aisle.

"And what's with it?Come on now."He grabbed me and kissed me making me fall on the floor with him on me.That's my first kiss.Why is it taken like that?As much as it's making me want more I want to escape from this scary trap.

I kicked him and managed to go away."I think I told you something you perveted beast!Wait till the marriage.And stop being so surprising.Aish!"I told him and looked away all shy after realizing that I was just kissed by that man.I think I'm blushing...oh shit.

"Was that your first kiss and you're blushing like that?"He smirked confident of himself.

"And what if it was?"I frowned and avoided his eyes.

"How old are you girl?"He asked me then and I looked at him.

"17."I said with a pissed face.

"Haha...you're so interesting."He chuckled.

"Wh-what?"I wondered.

"Tell me your name."Why does he ignore my question?Okay I just need to calm down and talk to him as calmly as I can.Maybe he will stop the sudden attacks.

"Heidi."I said.

"From the Alps?Hahaha what a name?"This kid is making fun of my name.I'm gonna kill him.

"Yahh stop that."I shouted again.I can't help him when they make fun of my name.

"Okay Alps girl."He said jokingly and I held my fists tightly in order not to hit him.

"Tsk.You perverted monkey.What's your name?"I asked annoyed.

"JB."

"That's not your full name right?...but anyway nice too meet you JB.I'm your wife.Please take care of me with no attacks in the future.Okay?"

"I don't promise anything."

"Okay...wait what?''

The first meeting....it wasn't so good!Jb being so sure for himself making our Heidi shy haha!

Anyway I hope you liked it and thank you so much all those who support this story!*bows deeply*

See ya next time~^^