"No, it's blurry"

Gray felt relieved before he started chuckling that turned into a loud laugh.

"HAHAHA.... Natsu, it's just a dream. Dreams are absurd. Unreal." Gray announced. Natsu thought about for a moment before shrugging and putting everything in the back of his head.

"Yeah. You're right. Dreams are foolish"

XOXOX

The pink haired boy was preparing for a fight and so did the bullies but before the bullies could attack, a policeman suddenly shows up.

"Hey kids! Where are your parents?!"

The bullies was shocked and run away fearing the policeman while the pink haired boy offer a hand to the little girl to help her stand.

"Come on. Run"

The little girl shockley yet happily accepted the help and they run hand to hand as they're running away from the policeman whom also following while whistling at them. They take turn to the left then turn to the right and another turn before hiding in a bush beside the park's pond. The policeman didn't noticed where they hide and continued following the track.

"Is...he...gone?!" The little girl asked in between her breathing.

"I think... so" the boy answered.

And with that they laughed at each others company.

"Thanks for defending me earlier. I owe you" the boy started formally.

"You owe me? Hahahaha.. how about you'll gonna be my King? Then I'm gonna be the Queen!" The little girl proposed happily. The boy smiled and stand before answering.

"Yes, my Queen.." the boy said while bowing and offering a hand whom gently accepted by the Queen.

They climbed to a tree and sat in a branch of tree while watching the sunset.

"Aw, so beautiful"

"Indeed my Queen. They look like your eyes, so beautiful..." the little boy responded while looking at the blonde girl who shyly chuckled. They had fun together when the boy remembered that his father might searching for him already. They climbed down and parted ways leaving a promise.

"We'll meet again okay!"

"Pinky promise, my Queen"

The next day. The little girl happily goes to the park and waited patiently to the pink haired boy to come, but hours passed by the boy didn't came. In the next day, the girl waited again for the boy to come but day turned into a week and there's still no show or even shadow arrived.

The little girl was about to cry realizing that the boy will never come back and that promise are meant to be broken. That's when the bullies from before showed up seeking for revenge.

"Look what we got in here. It's time for our revenge!"

The little girl run as fast as she can to get rid of the bullies but it was no use. The bullies are still following her. She was about to cross the street when an incoming car was about to hit her.

"Look out!"

Closing her eyes in fear, she felt a pair of hands pushed her hard to the other side of the street. And when she opened her eyes, the pink haired boy was laying on the cold hard ground with blood all over.

"King!!"

The ambulance came shortly and carried in to the hospital the little boy. The doctors tried their best to save the life of the boy and thankfully they did. However, the boy is in coma.

The girl always visits him and talks to him giving him flowers she picked in the park but the boy didn't awaken. Another traggic accident happened that caused the little girl to bid farewell to the boy.

"Hello my King. I have a flower for you...*sob*sob*... please wake up already...*sob*... I miss you...*sob*... I have a gift for you... it's a scarf... when I found it in a store...you're the first person I thought....*sob*.... so wake up okay? So that you can wear it anywhere....*sob*..... I have a bad news for you, I can't visit you everyday, we're moving...*sob*sob*sniff*... but I promise you... I will see you again 'kay? I will protect you and I will never leave your side again... and it's a pinky promise!"

And the girl leaved the sleeping boy with a promise and a scarf to remember.

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out