34:My Deathbed

Ty's p.o.v.

I watched over them for a while, sitting there in complete silence. I thought to myself, 'Ty, why do you have to be such a screw up?It's been so long since you did something right, and the only thing that can make you stop thinking that is yourself, but you're too weak to help yourself out, and have a simply good thought about yourself. You need help. Not therapy help, but you need actual help. Help with making yourself better. Cause lets face it, not anything about you is attractive, or sweet, or anything, at that matter. You're Ty. Ty is a shy dickhead with only one person that truly loves him. He don't deserve to live. Not at all. ' .

My dad sat up from my hospital bed and told me we were going to a hotel until he buys a house in the state. I asks if Adam could come, and he said it was okay, as long as we wouldn't do anything naughty.

Mitch wanted to stay with Jerome, because he said he could wake up any second. I just hope he'll fin out Jerome's in a coma until its too late. He might get his hopes up.

-

We got to the hotel finally and me and Adam settled into the room we were going to sleep in. There was two rooms, one for me and Adam ,and one for my dad. It was kind of perfect.

Me and Adam were talking about random things, but trying to avoid the simple things like about the rape and about the whole mom thing. I thought about how happy he would be if I wasn't ever in his life, and how he would meet another partner, and have a beautiful life with them, which makes me wonder if I should just leave. It's better if I do for everyone, because if I stay, they will be completely unhappy in their lives.

I excuse myself from Adam, and go into the bathroom, saying I wanted a shower. He asked if he could join me, but I said my body was still pretty weak and bruised all over. He understood, and let me do my thing.

I stood in the bathroom, looking for sharp objects in the cabinets and under the sink. All I could find is a couple of un-used shaving razors, so I took one apart and took the three thin blades that were built inside. I stepped into the shower with the blade clutched into my hand, and turn it on by turning the knob labeled 'Hot'.

I throw my clothes off, while in the shower, because my mind blanked out due to my determination to kill myself already.

I walk towards the water, and let it go into my eyes and into my mouth, not caring.

I take a blade from my hand and stick it upon my upper thigh.I press it against my wet skin, closing y eyes and clenching my teeth, ready for the pain that is to come. After the first deep cut, it starts bleeding, mixing with the water and going down my leg.

I press the blade a little under the first one I did. Now I know how painful it feels and I don't care. I press it quickly against my skin, splitting open my leg a little, and I do it again under that one, and again under that one.

After about 20 deep cuts, I move to my other leg.

I do this once more, doing about 30 cuts. The water below me is a slight crimson color.

I sit on the shower floor, and let the water falling down from the showers head, almost drowning me. The blood keeps spilling out of my wounds, and my head starts pounding. My eyesight goes blurry, and I pass out, cuddling with myself on the shower floor.

_______________

Like the new cover? I made it earlier today.

So vote 15, comment, and love me.

Bye, I love you all!

-dylanlalaland