13:MINE

Ty's p.o.v.

Me and Adam snuggle up and both flutter our eyes near the others. He stares deep into my brown eyes, and I stare deep into his hazel ones. He smiles and gently, but passionately kisses me. I kiss back, feeling like I'm I'm paradise. We both kiss one more time and then Adam whispers "I love you. " Three words you can never forget. I smile and say "I love you too. "

We both slowly fall asleep to us whispering sweet nothings until we both felt so happy we slept.

I've never felt so good and comfortable with someone in my whole life. I had mom, but she wasn't the type to cuddle when I was little. She always had a douche bag boyfriend that would yell at me if I ever walked into 'their' room whining "I had a bad dream ". Some people just are magnets to those type of people. But that's okay. It never really bothered me unless her boyfriend would hit her. But that's a different story.

_________

I woke up to the sound of Ed Sheeran softly coming out of a radio set on a nightstand near the bed. I love Ed Sheeran, so when I heard the wisp of his British voice I knew I was somewhere I was safe. Sky wakes up ,by being adorable and fluttering his eyes and his hazel eyes brighten up as he sees me. I put my hand on bus face and smile. I just noticed something. I love this man. I love him with all my heart. Something in me just stopped as I deeply looked into him.

"I love you Adam."

Sky looks at me and smiles ,blushing.

"I love you too Ty."

Me and Adam get up and put new clothes on that we found on a little plush chair with a note on it.

'Meet us in the forest.We have a surprise for you. '

____________

Hey it's Peyton here , and I just wanting to say I'm sorry for not updating in like 2 months. I've been having problems and it really fucking sucks.If you don't know ,I have really bad anxiety and it makes my life a living hell. My social anxiety has been really bad. I can't even go to the grocery store without backing away from everybody and hiding behind my mom. I can't go outside because my neighbors. I feel like all these people are going to judge me so I just try and try not to be near them or have to put up with them. I avoid most people. I only have 4 people I can actually talk to about this. I'm sorry. But it really really makes me feel like I should kill myself :/

-dylanlalaland