31:My Fault

Ty's p.o.v.

I lay there, in Jerome's body and a bad feeling in my (or Jerome's) gut raises.

What in the holy hell is going to happen now?Jerome can't just be in a coma. He just can't. He needs to be awake with Adam and Mitch ,and he should have the time of his life.

I should be one in a coma. Not him. He came to help me, and got hurt because of me. None of this is his fault. It's all mine. I'm the reason Jerome's hurt, and I'm the reason we're all in this difficult position. I deserve to never wake up. I deserve to be dead.

A white flash goes by, and I open my eyes to see that I'm in my room, laying in my own body. I start crying. Shit, wait.

I'm crying.

I can see my room.

I slightly move my finger, and then my whole hand, then my arm.

I'm awake.

I sit up in my hospital bed and start crying into my slightly bruised hands. My long, brown bangs turn damp XD the the tears seeping through my hands. I deserve to be gone. I need to be gone. Now. I can't do this. It's my fault Jerome's in a coma. It's my fault Adams dad raped and abused both me and Jerome.

Please, god, kill me now.

I get up and try to stand up, but fail and fall onto the tiles of the hospital floor. The sheets go with me.

Now I'm lying in a cocoon things on the floor, my face damp with my own tears, and my body sore from all the bruises and open wounds Adams dad caused.

A doctor walks past, and sees me on the floor, and quickly tries to pick me up. He yells for assistance, and smiles at me when he places me on my bed.

"You're finally awake, sonny.We have great news. Your fathers here. Not your awful step father, your real father. He's here to take you home. Don't worry, you'll be truly home soon. Oh, sonny, you'll have such a better life. His house is in Oklahoma.But he's debating if he should stay in the state, because he knows how much you've found friends in the last year, more then you've ever had, and he doesn't want to take that from you. Okay, sonny?We'll give him a call and he'll be down here to see you any minute. Ill also call your friends-" he pauses to look at my visitation list "-Mitch and Adam. Alright? Alright. "

I sigh when he leaves. My dad? I haven't seem him in about 5 years. He left my mom because he was cheating on my babysitter. And never told my mom. But I knew all along. I just never told my mom because I don't want to hurt her.

Shit, my mom. Is she okay?Holy jesus, I hope she's okay. Oh god, please let her be okay. Please.

_____________

20 votes.

Love you all!

-Dylanlalaland