29:Rude Doctors

Ty's p.o.v.

I'm at the hospital, and the only reason I know this is because of the bright lights and the smell of cotton balls and Clorox. I'm stuck with my thoughts at the moment, and I can't wake up. It's too hard. I remember what happened last, but I can't remember why it hurts so much. My chest hurts, my abdomen hurts, my neck hurts, my head hurts, my butt hurts, pretty much all of my body hurts. When Adams dad did those things to me, it didn't hurt as much as it hurts now. I guess I just felt numb after he kept doing it.

All I can think about it Adam.

Am I ever going to see him again?Am I ever going to wake up?A sudden wind breezes against my face, and my eyelids open.

I see myself lying in the hospital bed, and I stare in confusion.

What am I doing in front of myself?Am I dead?I look at the heartbeat monitor and it seems like I'm perfectly alive. I turn away and walk into the hallway to see if I can get help from somebody.

A see many and many doctors huddled together in many places, and some visitors sit in the chairs near each door. I walk towards the empty chairs near my door and sit down to take in what's near me.

So many people have visitors and friends to see them and to support them through what they're going through. I, on the other hand, do not have anybody. You would think maybe Adam or Mitch would come to see me, but they didn't. Oh well, maybe they will later.

I get up and walk down the hallway, to look for Jerome's room. Maybe he's awake. But, he was in a worse condition then I was before we came to the hospital. So I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't awake.

I walk along the hallway, and walk towards a doctor to see if he knows what room Jerome is in.

"Hello, sir, do you know what room my friend Jerome's in?"

He continues walking down the hallway, looking straight forward.

"Uhm, sir?"

He still walks away from me, ignoring me like I'm invisible.

So I keep walking, thinking to myself of how rude of an person that doctor is.

Then I see it.
Then I see him.

_______________

Hey, so for the next chapter I need to get 15 likes. So once you read, like. Okay? okay.

And if you like Kellic, go read my fanfiction of them cause Kellic is life.

Oh yeah and the idea of Ty being out of his body is from an episode of Supernatural.

-dylanlalaland