21.(filler)

Adams p.o.v.

After that kiss with me and Mitch, we've been never been closer. Almost every time we see each other we hug and kiss each other on the cheek. We're the only thing we have left from my Ty and his Jerome. He made me go back to school, and since he's already out of school I'm making him go to college. He wants to go to Harvard but he doesn't know if he's smart enough, but I honestly think he can do anything he sets his mind to. Damn, I sound like a middle school English teacher. Whoops, I guess. My grades have gotten down since the whole 3 months I haven't been in school. And most of that time has been Ty gone. We want to find Ty and Jerome ,but we know if we call the police they'll put us in some kind of trouble from being out of school for so long. And ,Living in a far away forest-house thing. We've tried going out to the outside world and seeing if anyone had seen anything, but unfortunately they haven't. So we need to start actually looking if we want our babies back. We haven't tried looking in me and Ty's old house, cause we're scared of what we'll find. We've decided to look this weekend.

At school, all the fugly bullies of Ty have been asking there the 'fagget' had been, and Id always answer "I don't know, maybe you should look in your brain, oh wait, that's impossible!You don't fucking have one. "

I might've gotten a little too mad. But oh well.They deserve it.

____________

I'm sorry that was so short

I haven't had a good day and I wanted to post another chapter so y'all be happy

So have any questions or concerns or whatever comment

And vote

And.... This book has 10k !!!! Holy Jesus balls

You guys are the best ♡

I love youuuu

-dylanlalaland