22.On the hunt

Adams p.o.v.

Ive, I've started to have feelings for Mitch. But-but I don't know what to do about it. He's so in love and so infatuated with Jerome, and so am I with Ty ,but who knows what happened or is happening with them.Mitch is is cute, and so smart, and so perfect in every single way. I want to talk to him about doing things together, but I'm scared he's going to reject me and act like I'm not even there.And what if we start going out?What will happen if Ty and Jerome come back and feel betrayed?And then hate us? We cannot do that. I cannot do that. It's just- I feel so lonely. There's nobody to hold on to and them say it's all going to be okay. That was Ty. Now, all I have is Mitch and if I use him for that, it's considered cheating. Fuck, I need to do something about this before it hits me hard and makes me spill the beans to Mitch.

______________\_______\_____\____\\__\

Later today me and Mitch made a promise to go to the old house. There's a big doubt in my mind that they're still there, but there's still a small chance.

Everything's filling my mind. I'm so scared. What if -what if he's dead?What if he killed him?Im so scared. I just wish he was here to hold me. But he's not. So all I can do is just lay here and cry and hug myself until I feel better.

"Adam!Lets go!" Mitch yells from downstairs. I tell back that I'm coming and I get up and put on some converse, and a black hoodie. I run down the stairs and see Mitch in a plaid button up and black skinny jeans and I stand there staring at him. He notices me checking him out and he claps his hands together.

"Adam!Come on!"

I laugh and walk up towards him and follow him out the cold into the cold outside.Im so anxious, and frightened. So many 'what ifs' are filling my head, and mocking me. Finally when we reach the forest, I start to freak out. I shake as I walk, and my pace goes slower and slower as I go. What if...

"Adam, are you okay?" Mitch asks, turning around with a worried look on his face. I shake my head, shrugging off my thoughts.

"I'm okay. Lets keep going ,okay?"

He nods and continues walking.

This is it. In a couple minutes anything could happen.If they are actually there, this could be a life or death situation. We could save them, or we could not.We could die--they could die.

It all depends on what we do.

Lets just hope we get it right.

________________

Hai guys.

This was my last day of school and to be honest I really don't care who leaves and who doesn't. But some of my friends cannot leave me. So there cx

And I'm excited cause this story is about to get to a high point ;) it's about on the half way mark towards the end of the story. And after it's done ill probably make another story. I've heard from a lot of people that this story is amazing and blah blah blah...But come on, it's not that good cx. My chapters are short and dull. I'm super sorry they suck. And hopefully it'll get better. I have a sorta idea of what the next part is going to be about. So yeah, stay golden.

-dylanlalaland