{We shoot, We score .03}

Start from the beginning

Jungkook then wraps his arms around the pipes letting his legs fall down dangling while he swings them and breaks one of the pipes causing water to splash out. He smiles at his achievement then quickly uses the pipes as monkey bars and goes a couple pipes over and hovers on top of  the fire. Jungkook very quickly swings his strong legs twice more and smashes  two pipes with his legs causing water to splutter everywhere and stop the rising fire immediately.

We all look at him jaw dropped and confused as fuck while he let's go and lands on his two feet.

"What, I took rock climbing classes last year." Jungkook says and we all laugh at him  then think fuck it and run towards the metal door.

Yoongi hyung opens it up and we run outside to see Zayn and Liam dead on the ground with Hoseok-ssi hovering over the body and Jin hyung fighting a new opponent, ahh their leader, Harry Styles.

[Jins perspective]

I punch this British trash in the face and he falls to the ground. He grabs my leg and pulls me down but instead of falling I swing him across the floor as his grip on my leg never moved. The pavement harshly scrapped his arms and he let go of my beautiful foot and screamed in pain. He tries to get his gun out but I shoot his hand with my own before putting my gun back in my pocket.

I crouched down beside him and choked him with my foot. He spat at me in disgust while struggling and crying in pain.

"Yuck, why are you being so rude lad? I'm just putting your ugly ass to sleep" I say choking him harder but not hard enough to kill him. At this point the rest of bangtan were standing behind me hovering over him aswell.

"Yo-you asshole! BT-BTS will fuc-kin d-d-die! EXO w-will end you fuckers!" Harry screams. I remove my foot from his throat  and take the gun from my pocket again and point it at him. He begins to chuckle and spit out blood.

"What the fuck did you say?" I ask sternly while Namjoon glares hard and crouches down beside this asshole. He doesn't answer me and just smirks.

Namjoon slaps his face harshly and grabs him by the collar. "Answer him!" He yells and slams his head back down on the pavement.

"EXO has something big planned. You idiots won't stand a chance against them. I prom-promise you, bangtan will loose and you all will fall. You don't even have a little fuc-fuckin idea what your facing when going against any of them." Harry spits out harshly but still coughing a bit.

"Oh really now my friend, you're funny throwing threats while literally lying on your death bed." Hoseok spits back.

"Just you wait, you won't win them. EXO will exterminate you bitches." Harry says.

"That's real cute bud" I say, "but bangtan won't loose. We never do. We will kill EXO and anyone who comes our way 'mate' don't worry about that. Honestly your concern is touching but not needed. Because when we shoot, don't ever doubt that we won't fuckin score." I finish by shooting him in the mouth.

We then walk away back to our car and everyone gets in except hobi. He throws a round black ball far into one of the windows of the huge abandoned building and walks back to the van and starts up his car. He pulls out of the parking lot and swerves smoothly and drives at normal speed out of there.

We get onto the road and in a couple seconds a faint exploding sound is heard from far away.

---------------------------------------------
Authors note~

Hey y'all! That explosion jhope set off was my heart after seeing kook with red hair.

I'm sorry but tf is this man doing! Shoot me right now. His un white washed skin is so beautiful🤧💙