{We shoot, We score .03}

Start from the beginning

We immediately seacrh and move every book and room accessory and tap throughout the walls but couldn't find anything.

"Ugh there's nothing jhope hyung" Jungkook says frustrated.

"Keep looking you idiots, have faith come on!" Hoseok exclaims and we follow his orders.

Namjoon hyung stops searching and rubs his chin and stares at the floor in hard concentration. Taehyung raises an eyebrow at him and then out of nowhere our leader starts jumping all over the place.

"Okay what the fuck are you doing acting like a frog RM" Yoongi hyung asks annoyed with the jumping.

Namjoon hyung continues to do so ignoring him and stops at a certain spot.

"I knew it, hallow. Guys come here they ran under here. Help me open up the floor." Namjoon hyung says. We run to him and start ripping apart the ground. We opened it up and damn just like he said there was a huge hole left and it was perfectly circular showcasing it as a planned escape room.

We all jumped through with no hesitation.

After going in and falling down a good 2 meters we were met with marble floor and a cold room with a bunch of pipes, boxes, and home supplies like cabinets.

"Guess you found us." A voice with an accent says behind us and we all raise our weapons and turn around. There were countless men there, 60 if I were to estimate and then they all began to attack us. The main two were standing watch in front of an enormous metal door not doing anything. We sliced, shot, kicked, punched, choked, and overall managed to kill the men in 8 minutes max but we ran out of our weapons.... fuck.

"Well I am impressed by you bangtan. But now your powerless." A tanned skinned boy said. His partner then quickly lights a match and drops it on the ground while everything starts to go on fire. The bodies, cardboard boxes, cabinets, everything quickly covered in flames. The two boys who I think were Zayn Malik and Liam Payne opened the metal door very fast and ran out not forgetting to lock us in. We had no time to attack them as they were a good 6 meters away from us and we had no weapons to throw or shoot.

"Fuck! Okay Jhope you and hyung end the two dicks who are running outside to the parking lot, got it!?" Namjoon hyung tells the two members situated outside after looking at the tracker and seeing where they ran off to.

"Yes hyung!" Jhope replies back. We were now just staring at everything going on fire then ran as close to the edge of the room as possible, great were real fucked now.

"Shit guys! What are we supposed to do?" Taehyung screams. 

"At least it's a bit warmer... heheheh..." Jungkook says chuckling nervously and we all glare at his stupid ass and Yoongi flicks his forehead. Hard.

"Wait! Yes your right it's warmer!" Namjoon hyung exclaims like he just won the lottery.

"The fuck?" I question.

"Think about why it was freezing, look at the pipes you idiots! Water!" Namjoon yells an we all widen our stupid eyes in realization and Jungkook smirks.

"Taehyung hyung bend down on all fours and Namjoon-ssi crouch slightly in front of him as you are the tallest here." Jungkook says and they do as he says but eye him confused.

"Why kookie? Hmm getting kinky are we? " Taehyung asks slightly laughing while he is bent down and on all fours. Jungkook runs to the corner and gets into a racing position.

He ignores Taehyung's remark yet still blushes but smirks then says, "I'm about to make it rain."

Jungkook runs full speed toward Taehyung which he jumps on then he swiftly lands on Namjoon hyungs shoulders and jumps high enough to touch the top of the ceiling. Mid air kook flips so his legs gets hooked onto one of the pipes. Fuck is this kid Spider-Man, shit damn maknae.