'Jayda?' I felt Dontae shaking me and immediately moved away.

'I'm gonna be sick.' I ran into the bathroom and emptied the contents of my already empty belly. I felt Dontae hold my hair as I retched over thee toilet. I got up, washing out my mouth and went back to my room and lay down.

'Why is he back?' I whisper. Dontae lies down infront of me and stares at me, concern etched across his face.

'I don't know. He's been watching us for months. We know he's planning something but we don't know where he's disappeared to. I promise you, we're gonna sort it. He won't hurt you.' He tried to comfort me as tears streamed down my face.

'How, how long has he been watching?' I whisper in disgust.

'9 months.' He says. I gasp in shock. This creep had been watching me for nearly a year. Just watching. Why had I never seen him before?

'Why can't he just leave me alone?' I say as I sob. Dontae's face was filled with hurt as he was scared to comfort me. He slowly moved forward until he was softly wiping away my endless tears. As he attempted to rub my back, I flinched and subconsciously moved back. He sighed and settled for just stroking my cheek.

'Shh. I aint gonna hurt you Jay. I promise he aint gonna hurt you. I won't let him.' He whispers soothing words into my ear until my tears stopped, and my eyes closed.

*

'Why didn't you save me Jayda? I'm your best friend.' Dani giggled as she floated around me.

'I-I'm sorry!' I screamed as her voice echoed.

'You let me die!' She screamed, repeatedly in a screechy voice.

'ARE YOU DUMB YOU LIKKLE BITCH?! YOU TRYNA GET MAN ONA RAGE! I'll FUCKIN KILL YOU, RAASCLART BITCH!' The voice of the boy who had stabbed Dani repeatedly played, along with Dani's screaming voice, telling me I let her die. They both floated abve me in circles, along with Junior and Dani's mum.

'You let my baby die! It's all your fault!' Dani's mum screamed, tears rolling down her face.

'N-No! I-I'm sorry! Please!' I screamed over their voices but they seemed to get louder and louder. I crouched down and put my hands over my ears, wanting to block them out. I realised I was in the basement and heard Dani's screams come from the dirty mattress in the corner of the room.

I run over to her to see Dani lying down, blood pouring out her chest but her mouth and eyes were wide open as she screamed.

'You let both my baby's die!' Dani's mum shouted at me.

'I'm sorry!' I screamed repeatedly, still with my hands on my ears as the pitch of Dani's scream intensified 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'

*

'Jayda!' I felt Dontae shake me and I woke up, in his arms.

'Get off!' I scream pushing him away as tears streamed down my face.

'It's alright. You're having a nightmare.' He says, knowing not to touch me.

'No! It's not alright! Nothing will ever be alright!' I scream as I sob. 'Where's my mum?' I ask, wiping my never-ending tears.

'She's not here yet.' I nod, mentally telling myself to calm down. I slowly edge forward and lay in front of him, being careful not to get too close as I still felt uneasy.

'Is it ever gonna stop?' I whisper to Dontae. He doesn't reply to my question but sighs deeply as he stares at me.

'No one's gonna hurt you. I can promise you that.'