Important!

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful!

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakatuhu!

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Convey from me even if it is (only) one aayah."

[Al Bukhari : 3461]

Before we begin let me make it clear that this book, Small Acts, Huge Rewards is not going to be like the rest of mine. In sha' Allaah whatever goodness I wish to preach to you, I would be doing so directly and putting forth openly all the facts that you need to know. This book has been started on entirely with the intention of pleasing Allah (swt), to help uplift myself along with my brothers and sisters in Islaam. I hope and wish and pray this endeavour of mine is a success. Ameen.

Each of His (swt) creations are mind blowing, His mercy boundless, His forgiveness endless and His blessings infinite. As Muslims, as the rightly guided people and as Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) ummah, have you ever marvelled at the amount of discount we have on all things?

For every little thing that we do, for every good intention that we have, for every small act of kindness, for even the smallest of the smallest sunnat, we are rewarded manifold! Each good deed of ours is multiplied with 10 to 700 or even more! Subhanallaah!

He is Especially Merciful to us indeed.

Enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one's legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one's arms and so on - acts of all of these kind, acts of such kind that set our heart at ease are considered good deeds.

Acts that benefit or help or ease any living thing is considered a good deed. Doing anything with the intention of pleasing Allaah is a good deed. Every thing that pleases Allaah is a good deed.

Even looking at your parents with love is considered to be a good deed.

It all seems so easy and lovely to hear, doesn't it? It seems so easy that it shouldn't be difficult for us to gather tons of good deeds and cross the bridge on the Day of Judgement in the speed of lightning, right?

Wrong.

Although there are hundreds of things that could earn us thousands of deeds, somehow we are all lost in this maze, in this impasse called life which is infested with shayateen and find it difficult to be what we want ourselves to be. Whatever we do is never quite enough, never enough.

On the Day of Judgement, man would be begging and pleading with his parents, spouse and kids to spare a few good deeds, claiming a few good deeds are all what he needs in his scale to escape Hellfire! They wouldn't give him any, do you know that?

They would claim they need it for themselves. They would claim they need them more. Such is the deceit of this world. Family and friends - none would come in handy except for those who are righteous. In truth, except for our deeds, no one would truly help us. No one would truly accompany us.

Deeds are all what we would need in our scale to emerge victorious, deeds are all that would help us cross the sharp bridge in a jiffy, deeds are the things that would help us elevate our status. Deeds. They are all that would accompany us in the true sense.

This book In sha' Allaah would aim at helping you earn all the good deeds that you can with just a little effort. It would help you now so you can help yourselves later. This book would help us become better humans, better Muslims In sha' Allaah and please Him in the long run. Weekly updates are intended to help boost your Imaan.

Make sure that you not belittle any good deed. You never know which deed might actually please Allah and help you out in the akhirah. Also, make sure you spread the knowledge you revive from here.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever calls others to guidance will have a reward like the rewards of those who follow him, without that detracting from their reward in any way. And whoever calls others to misguidance will have a burden of sin like the burden of those who follow him, without that detracting from their burden in any way."

[Muslim : 2674]

Let us make the best use of the days we are still alive and breathing so we do not regret in our afterlife In Sha' Allah!

Head over to the next chapter to know more.

****