Reader's Introduction

Hello, dear readers!

Welcome to my second fanfic, a Pirate!England X Pirate!Male!Reader, A Game of Swans! I do hope you enjoy!

This fanfic is likely going to be around 31 chapters long, but that could change depending on how my chapter plans work out. I'm not sure if there will be any need for an intermission, but if there is, at the moment you can expect it to be around chapters 15 or 16. I'll keep all you lovely people updated though, so don't worry too much!

As with my last fanfiction, if any of the characters are OOC, then please don't hesitate to leave a comment letting me know! I appreciate feedback greatly, as long as it's constructive!

If you are interested, feel free to check out my first fanfic, A Truelove of Turtle Doves, which is a Pirate!Francis X Male!Reader. All of your support is much appreciated!

*

Keys:

(Y/N) = You name

(L/N) = Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(H/S) = Hair Style (short, frizzy, straight, ect)

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(S/T) = Skin Tone

If anymore appear throughout the story, I'll let you know what they mean the first time they appear, such as (Your/Name), and then I'll abbreviate them the rest of the time, like (Y/N).

*

And now, some basic summaries so that you don't get too confused to start with:

Captain (Y/N) (L/N)

Ship: The Reaper

First Mate: Carrie Bloodworth

Captain Ivan Braginsky

Ship: The Prizrak ('The Ghost' in Russian)

First Mate: Lev Chaykovsky

Captain Arthur Kirkland

Ship: The Red Sun

First Mate: Kris Hunter

Captain Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Ship: El Clavel Sangrante ('The Bleeding Carnation' in Spanish)

First Mate: Javier Delgado

Captain Francis Bonnefoy

Ship: Le Dauphin ('The Dolphin' in French)

First Mate: Vachel Astier

*

And so, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction!

Until the first chapter!

~a_probllama